Brookesville Friday night race 1-19-07

Started by TBR, January 16, 2007, 02:08:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MRMOTOX

Quote from: MRMOTOX on April 08, 2007, 11:59:38 PM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on April 08, 2007, 11:09:47 PM
actually the owner of OAS forgot his name does own it last i heard....
NO I STILL OWN IT,I THINK I WOULD HAVE KNOW IF DANNY  (OAS) HAD BOUGHT IT, ALTHOUGH O.A.S. HAS BEEN ACTIVE IN SOME EVENTS AND I (GIVE) THEM A SPOT FOR FRIDAY NIGHT RACING WHICH NO LONGER EXIST.
HEY GUYS,THIS SCREEN NAME IS FORMERLY MY BROTHERS (MRMOTOX) HE HAS SINCE MOVED TO NC (COLD) WITH NO DISRESPECT TO ANYONE I WILL BE USING IT NOW,T.PRICE
tunz of toyz

trx#9

So whats up with the track, any changes. Are you still holding the quad only event this weekend?
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

LostCause

Yep it is still on.  Everyone come on out and have some fun.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Ellis#8

thanks mr.tracey  dad said well bethere . need some help ? call him// seeya sunday  raceday

MRMOTOX

tunz of toyz

MRMOTOX

RYAN , DO YOU HAVE ANY QUAD PICS FROM THE TRACK,I NEED SOME MORE FOR BROOKSVILLEMX.COM, IF YOU HAPPEN TO HAVE ANY PLEASE SEND THEM TO TRACYPRICE@BROOKSVILLEMOTOCROSS.NET,THANKS RYAN.
tunz of toyz