grizzly 700 display stuck in kilometers

Started by USFfishing, January 16, 2007, 12:03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

USFfishing

My 07 grizzly 700's display is stuck in kilometers and not MPH,  Nowhere in the manual does it say how to change it,  I dont know how it got that way.  anyone know the key kode to get it back?
07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q

USFfishing

07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

USFfishing

Thanks, nice site to have but I cant take that site out when I am riding.  I guess I am going to have to take this thing to the shop.  I called around to shops and noone could give me an answer.
07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q