Ranger doing a wheel stand

Started by greenmachine, January 13, 2007, 08:11:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

greenmachine

got to you tube & search tampaboy813. Some local Brandon guys doing some serious hillclimbs on Rangers & Rhinos in a secret local spot just ouside of Brandon. These things are for more than just leisurely rides for sure.

DRWalum

Any videos of Becca Manns on you tube !!  ;D  ;D
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

qt314nfla

#2
Yeah tampaboy is our very own quad faja or something like that.  He's a member of this site.

greenmachine

Are you sure it is the same guy. I know this guy & he has never talked about this forum.

qt314nfla

#4
Same guy.  Go to the gallery and look for a thread started by him.  He posted some of them but I don't know if he posted the link to that one. Almost positive it's the same guy.

I just looked in the gallery and it's not there but he was posting the link in the shout box a few days ago.

Young Gun

yeah, tampaboy813 is Faja, if you look @ his hybrid 250R video you can see him lol.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

dvx400#1

THAT,S A COOL SPOT, BUT IF YOU GET COUGHT IN THERE YOU ASK FOR IT.
WELL DEPENDING WHAT KIND OF MOOD THE SHERRIF IS IN. ;)

The Quad FaJa

yah I made the movies...and I have a ton more video I need to edit..the ranger doing wheelies is Ricky..super nice guy..and as far as were we are riding..ricky & steve have the OK to ride there... ;) I am the OLD TampaBoy813
-Paul

dreth

i could not find it. do you have a link?

dvx400#1

Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 14, 2007, 01:52:27 PM
yah I made the movies...and I have a ton more video I need to edit..the ranger doing wheelies is Ricky..super nice guy..and as far as were we are riding..ricky & steve have the OK to ride there... ;) I am the OLD TampaBoy813
-Paul

good deal man it sure pays to know people in high places. nice videos too.  ;D

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

dreth

thanks. looks like the rhino is a superior climber

greenmachine

Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 14, 2007, 01:52:27 PM
yah I made the movies...and I have a ton more video I need to edit..the ranger doing wheelies is Ricky..super nice guy..and as far as were we are riding..ricky & steve have the OK to ride there... ;) I am the OLD TampaBoy813
-Paul
Thats cool, I know Ricky pretty well. He has been trying to get Roger & myself to go out there at night with him. My quad has a loud pipe so it kinda scares me to be out there. I was out there about 2 years ago with Ricky & he took my boy for a ride on that ranger that he will never forget. Some serious hills out there & a great place for riding, just too many people got wind of it which put heat on the place, not to mention the burnt cars showing up.

The Quad FaJa

yah thats one of the reasons I sold my quad..and dont think I will get another one..just running out of places to ride...its not the same as when I was a kid on my Honda Fat Cat...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com