Redneck pickup lines

Started by CABLEGUY1, January 12, 2007, 10:39:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CABLEGUY1

 ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

bigscrub79

#1
Here you go, Funny stuff by the way!!!! The last one is the best.



Redneck Pickup  Lines

1)    Did you fart? cuz you blew me away.

2)    Are yer parents retarded? cuz ya sure are special.

3)    My Love fer you is like diarrhea. I can't hold it in.

4)    Do you have a library card? cuz I'd like to sign you out.

5)    Is there a mirror in yer pants? cuz I can see myself in em.

6)    If you was a tree & I were a Squirrel, I'd store my nuts in yer
hole.

7)    You might not be the best lookin girl here, but beauty's only a
light switch away.

8 )    Man - "Fat Penguin!"
Woman - "WHAT?"
Man - "I just wanted to say something that would break the ice."

9)    I know I'm not no Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make yer
bed-rock.

10)    I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went
inta this cheap motel room.

11)    Yer eyes are as blue as window cleaner.

12)    If yer gunna regret this in the mornin, we kin sleep til
afternoon.

and.... the best for last!

13)    Yer face reminds me of a wrench, every time I think of it my
nuts tighten up.

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

svtbolt04

How about...

I got a can of dip and a 12 pack of beer with no one to share with....


There will be plenty after that.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com