i need a 110 cdi & rear fenders

Started by rubicon500kid, January 12, 2007, 05:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rubicon500kid

hey im buying a realy cool atc 110 but it needs  CDI to run  i was wondering dose any one have on they would like to sell
i also need a rear fender for it too
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

sykolincoln

pm dreadhead here on the boards he has those parts im sure
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

dreadhed

Quote from: sykolincoln on January 12, 2007, 06:30:16 PM
pm dreadhead here on the boards he has those parts im sure
LOL yes I do.  Thanks Syko!!!!!!  I had a great time on that ride can't wait to do it again!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a good set of fenders for sure & I would be surprised if I don't have a cdi too.  The fenders are in good shape.  I will get you some pics this weekend.  What is you email so I can send them to you.  What year is the 110?  That might make a difference on the cdi.  I would have to double check.


rubicon500kid

my email is elbigpimpo@yahoo.com

i doono what year the atc is lol ill  find out tho in a few mins

thanks alot
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

rubicon500kid

DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

rubicon500kid

bump still looking for both but need a CDI ASAP
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

klutchbuster400

If dreadhead cant hook it up, Look up MAM cycles, Grant has all the old timer stuff.

rubicon500kid

yea i know grant he dose realy good work on atc and stuff i called there today but no one answerd im going to drive up there with my buddy one day this week
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

dreadhed

I got them in the back of my box van I will send you the pics tomorrow.

rubicon500kid

ok cool just the fenders or the cdi too ? also how much do you want for them ?
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

dreadhed

Dam...I just noticed that the fenders I brought home are for 79-82.  I do have some that fit the other years but they have some cracks.  If you live close you can have a set if you want to pick them up, or just pay for shipping.  I would I brought home a bunch of CDIs but have not tested them.  They are they right ones though.  Are you sure your CDI is bad, they usually don't go bad.  I might be some thing else in the ignition.  If you need on how about 15 shipped?

What are the #s on the frame or motor? I am wondering cause I was just looking at my book at it says there isn't a 86 110.  There was a 86 125.  The cylinder sits vertical on the 125.

rubicon500kid

where can i find the # on the frame or motor
its an 85 
im pritty sure the cdi is bad becacues there is power going into it but not coming out


also 15 shipped for the cdi? if so can u PM ur adress so i can send it to you asap i wanted to ride it by next weekend
and also no thanks  on the fenders i proble live to far away (homestead fl ) ill try and post pics of it but i lost my cam i got to find it
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com