C&R MOTORSPORTS SAND DRAGS FEB 24

Started by cutngrs, January 12, 2007, 10:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

I know your WORRIED Lupo, But I have to break the news to ya. I had her out running earlier today, And I am NOT afraid to run my own bike!!!!I have witnesses to that !!
Jeffery, you cannot run your boys go cart, so dont even think about it.

Until I see some pics of Lupos bike TOGETHER, I am calling BS !!!!! I dont think he has worked on it yet !!

The question of the day is: If lupo has his bike together, can he hit second gear this go around ???J/K ;)















         This should get some talk started :o
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

you got me on the go kart! :( i will have to call bs also. i bet the man hasnt even put a tool to the bike! we can have lupo there to tow the bikes back to the pits for jetting checks. :o

535banshee

just remember guys good things come in 3'S ;D

dynodon

I will second that ( both statements)
Lupo has the PERFECT pulling machine, and This is the third bike for me too!!


I can see Mike in the shop now, Hey honey, Can you give me a push ( as hes sitting on the bare chassis) BBBRRRRRAAAPPPPPP, BBBRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPP, BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP













             GIT IT RAG ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

ok post the time that practice starts and the race starts!!!!!!!!!!!!
help us GA. BOYS out
just remember A.K.G.B. ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

methyman

Quote from: badcompanyracing on February 08, 2007, 10:05:10 PM
ok post the time that practice starts and the race starts!!!!!!!!!!!!
help us GA. BOYS out
just remember A.K.G.B. ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

I didn't know you Georgai boyz roll like that. A.K.G.B. stands for Azz Kissing Georgia Boyz   LOL  ;D
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

Hoosier Daddy

I thought it was azz kissin gay bandits..
BLISS Feed, Hay, and Race Fuels Zephyrhills, Fl
"Character is what you have when no one is looking"

535banshee

Quote from: dynodon on February 08, 2007, 09:53:02 PM
I will second that ( both statements)
Lupo has the PERFECT pulling machine, and This is the third bike for me too!!


I can see Mike in the shop now, Hey honey, Can you give me a push ( as hes sitting on the bare chassis) BBBRRRRRAAAPPPPPP, BBBRRRRAAAAAPPPPPPP, BBBBRRRRAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP


lol! come on honey faster,faster. when i said 3's i didnt mean the number of bikes built.










             GIT IT RAG ;)

dynodon

Quote from: badcompanyracing on February 08, 2007, 10:05:10 PM
ok post the time that practice starts and the race starts!!!!!!!!!!!!
help us GA. BOYS out
just remember A.K.G.B. ;) ;) ;) ;D ;D ;D

JEFF, Your the one with the anwser here !!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

we will start at 11:00. everyone will get 2 time runs per class. after that we start racing. we will call each class to the lanes for thier time runs. if you are not at the lanes when i close them,, well you lose

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: 535banshee on February 09, 2007, 09:07:00 AM
we will start at 11:00. everyone will get 2 time runs per class. after that we start racing. we will call each class to the lanes for thier time runs. if you are not at the lanes when i close them,, well you lose

what's the bounty on the track record?  that what we want to know.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee


Smoknbanshee

Quote from: 535banshee on February 09, 2007, 10:15:25 AM
track record hasnt been set yet.

so what do you get when you set the track record?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee


535banshee

Quote from: 535banshee on February 09, 2007, 09:07:00 AM
we will start at 11:00. everyone will get 2 time runs per class. after that we start racing. we will call each class to the lanes for thier time runs. if you are not at the lanes when i close them,, well you lose

i would like to see everyone early because if its a big turn out we will move start time to make sure we can get all racing in.

dynodon

We still havent heard from " bits and pieces" yet, Must be he has been working day and night trying to get it together!?!?!?!?


Daniel, are you guys coming forsure ???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

Quote from: dynodon on February 09, 2007, 02:41:37 PM
We still havent heard from " bits and pieces" yet, Must be he has been working day and night trying to get it together!?!?!?!?


Daniel, are you guys coming forsure ???

start calling him "lego's" ;D

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on February 09, 2007, 02:41:37 PM
We still havent heard from " bits and pieces" yet, Must be he has been working day and night trying to get it together!?!?!?!?


Daniel, are you guys coming forsure ???


or are you SCARED????
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

535banshee

SOUNDS LIKE IT! WE WILL BE OUT AT THE TRACK IN THE MORNING GETTING EVERYTHING READY FOR THE RACE. I WILL TAKE SOME PICS AND POST THEM ON SATURDAY

Smoknbanshee

what time are you guys going to run the outlaw class?  like morning, afternoon, evening?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Me SCARED ????? HUH, You are too funny !!!!!!!!!
You couldnt scare me , I am ready, the bike is RUNNING. I will beat you myself if I have to!!!!!!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 09, 2007, 08:35:16 PM
what time are you guys going to run the outlaw class?  like morning, afternoon, evening?
Scared ????/ Wanting to know if you can make it home in time to have dinner with mamma after I hand you your azz?????
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on February 09, 2007, 08:40:06 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on February 09, 2007, 08:35:16 PM
what time are you guys going to run the outlaw class?  like morning, afternoon, evening?
Scared ????/ Wanting to know if you can make it home in time to have dinner with mamma after I hand you your azz?????

This I got to see.....oppps, won't be able to see cause i will be in front....
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

dynodon

Stop, Stop . PLEASE STOP !!!!, My side HURTS from laughing so hard. You are killing me with this HUMOR !!!!!!!!!!!!




This is gonna be the funniest thing since Nixon !!!! A fat boy whoopin up on a skinny boy, and a bigger motor to boot.   Boy Is cut gonna be MAD when his bike loses to a little motor :-*
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

tribal_shee

too funny!!!!!!! :D :D  unlike some people, I could put my bike together in a couple of hours not a couple of years :o and then on top of that, have to have someone else do it for me! opps! as for me being scared haha! I'll beat that 4 mill IN second gear :o  Don't worry about Lupo, you just better not have any excuses come the 24th with the shiot your talking! no chains breaking or axles or motor mounts or throttle sticking ;)
   cut you created a monster his heads so big it's about to explode, I just hope you don't get disappointed ;D
'91 banshee completely redone,lightened frame,cub motor, drag pipes = fast as hell
'94 warrior completely redone
'04 Grizzly w/ 29.5" outlaw tires,lift,snorkels,clutch kit,exhaust& jet kit
'04 450 Kodiak w/28" outlaw tires

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com