C&R MOTORSPORTS SAND DRAGS FEB 24

Started by cutngrs, January 12, 2007, 10:05:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dynodon

HELLO......... Where is everyone at ????????



Oh, Must be on HQ, reading all the bs about the planet Robbery 8)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

it couldnt have happened to a better guy! :box.gif

yz3961986

#102
just my .02 but you can't get better racing with no cheating than index classes

e.t.
4.0
4.20
4.60
5.0
6.0
outlaw ( RWYB)

dynodon

Yeah, I would agree with you Alex ( I think that was you anyway), But the problem comes , that with everything else we have to run, I just dont see that we will have enough time to run the other classes ( 4.0,6.0)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

RTR_380/450R

So let me ask this question! What class would a 350 motor with out of frame pipes, override tranny, alky, and NOS run. Its a true 350 motor, it just has alot of stuff bolted onto it.
jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

dynodon

In the Braket/ ET classes, and the 550 and under outlaw class, Thats due to the alky/ nos, and override
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

DON I DIDNT SEE A 350 MOD CLASS ON THERE! :dunno.gif

methyman

Maybe Don didn't want Tony to come to the race. ;)
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

cutngrs

Quote from: dynodon on January 19, 2007, 11:53:14 AM
Quote from: Hoosier Daddy on January 19, 2007, 11:50:05 AM
No PeeWee class? what about the under 7 kids? how about 90cc and less?
Most PeeWees ride a 70-50cc.
Like I said, IF we have enough racers we WILL make a class for them !!!!!!!!!!!



read the above  :foot.gif        :K
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

dynodon

I have been hearing NOTHING but COMPLAINTS on how we are not going to run all of the classes that we were gonna start out with, So I condensed things a little. Knowing that  would be a SMALL class ( probably not enough for a class, 6 or more entries) That I just didnt list it.
But However, I did state that if there are enough bikes that show up, we would make it a class !!!!, And the same goes for the existing classes, IF there isnt enough (6 or more bikes) entries then the class will not run that month .
We are just gonna have to see what kind of a crowd shows up, to know what we have to CATER to for the up coming months!!!

I hope this helps CLEAR things up some???
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

#110
I also wanted to make it CLEAR that in the meeting we had, everyone voted that we would NOT be running more than A, B riders ( NO C riders)

I am also gonna be bring down to the track ( for the race) a dry erase board, which will be a staging board. This will be done by peaple in the tower before the start of each class. This will give placement order and which lane you will be running in.
    Hopefully, This will keep things MOVING along as fast as possible. If you are NOT ready, and staged the tarck is NOT gonna be waiting/calling someone to the line.


                            LET THE COMPLAINTS ROLL !!!!!! ;D
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

dynodon

What the heck happened to all the drag racers around here????? You all just working on your bikes ????, too scared to talk smack ?????????? 8)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

methyman

Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

cutngrs

no where still looking for a set   but we have  some too use
THE ORANGE CRUSH BANSHEE  
WWW.MYBANSHEE/IS/FASTER/THAN/YOURS.COM
IF YOU WANT TO RUN WITH THE BIG DOGS GIVE US A CALL

methyman

The ones he have are for big bore correct? It will hurt preformance running big bore on a small bore motor.
Sponsorship
[url="http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/"]http://www.edgeracingproducts.com/[/url]

dynodon

Quote from: methyman on January 22, 2007, 07:36:24 PM
The ones he have are for big bore correct? It will hurt preformance running big bore on a small bore motor.
NOT that much according to Nate mcCoy !!, But if thats the case whoooo look out if I get some small bores, she is RUNNING like a scalded dog ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

Quote from: yz3961986 on January 20, 2007, 11:40:26 AM
just my .02 but you can't get better racing with no cheating than index classes

e.t.
4.0
4.20
4.60
5.0
6.0
outlaw ( RWYB)


sounds right to me
alex you feeling better and when is the naxt big race in waresboro
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

badcompanyracing

Quote from: tribal_shee on January 16, 2007, 11:01:17 PM
prowedges should work fine. the track is a lot better than saltsdale and prowedges worked real good for you guys and Tony. I think the only ones that won't really be able to use them is the real big motor bikes. they'll blow the tires off ;)

thanks
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

dynodon

Badco, you guys are ALIVE !!!!!!! Travis was supposed to give you all my #`s
so I could get in touch with you. Just wanted to see if we could get up there to the next race, so Daniel could maybe get some seat time on the new bike !?!?!?!?!?!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

badcompanyracing

#119
Dyno this is Travis, i haven't got any #'s but you can pm badcompanyron that's Ronnie, I think Daniel is badcompany350. I will call Daniel tommorrow and tell him to  logon.
BADCOMPANY RACING
A.K.G.B.
ASS KICKIN GEORGIA BOYS

535banshee

Quote from: dynodon on January 22, 2007, 08:16:39 PM
Quote from: methyman on January 22, 2007, 07:36:24 PM
The ones he have are for big bore correct? It will hurt preformance running big bore on a small bore motor.
NOT that much according to Nate mcCoy !!, But if thats the case whoooo look out if I get some small bores, she is RUNNING like a scalded dog ;)
i found that scalded dog!

[attachment deleted by admin]

tony pitts

 if any drag racers are interested I have some drag tires in the for sale section under 4 snow tires
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

dynodon

Thats NOT a " scalded dog", Heck thats barely a wiener dog !!!!!!!!!



Travis, SORRY, I thought that I pm`ed you !!!!, But anyway, just got a pm from daniel , Thanks !!!!! ;)

Toni, I dont know of anyone looking for them right now, Most are using pro wedges, and paddles.
try Bansheeboy Toni Farrow, he uses the snowies !!!!!
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

535banshee

Quote from: dynodon on January 23, 2007, 10:44:03 PM
Thats NOT a " scalded dog", Heck thats barely a wiener dog !!!!!!!!!



Travis, SORRY, I thought that I pm`ed you !!!!, But anyway, just got a pm from daniel , Thanks !!!!! ;)

Toni, I dont know of anyone looking for them right now, Most are using pro wedges, and paddles.
try Bansheeboy Toni Farrow, he uses the snowies !!!!!
that was my whole point!

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: dynodon on January 23, 2007, 10:44:03 PM
Thats NOT a " scalded dog", Heck thats barely a wiener dog !!!!!!!!!



Travis, SORRY, I thought that I pm`ed you !!!!, But anyway, just got a pm from daniel , Thanks !!!!! ;)

Toni, I dont know of anyone looking for them right now, Most are using pro wedges, and paddles.
try Bansheeboy Toni Farrow, he uses the snowies !!!!!

see you finally made it home last night.  how bad did they bend ya over?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com