Sad Sad...its ready to go to a new home...

Started by The Quad FaJa, January 10, 2007, 09:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Quad FaJa

here she is...naked and ready to go to her new home...

Young Gun

2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

The Quad FaJa

ok, ok, ok...i'm not really not that sad..I made good money on it...and am ready for the new toy...wink wink

Young Gun

Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 10, 2007, 10:08:17 PM
ok, ok, ok...i'm not really not that sad..I made good money on it...and am ready for the new toy...wink wink

How much all together, just curious because it was a nice bike.  I think a crotchrocket is in mind? :Y
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

The Quad FaJa

Quote from: FloridaBullet on January 10, 2007, 10:21:03 PM
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 10, 2007, 10:08:17 PM
ok, ok, ok...i'm not really not that sad..I made good money on it...and am ready for the new toy...wink wink

How much all together, just curious because it was a nice bike.  I think a crotchrocket is in mind? :Y
To build that bike new with new parts is about 12k...and yah I am looking @ a 06 GSXR 1k or a Yamaha Rhino660...not sure which way I am going to go...yet.

Young Gun

Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 10, 2007, 11:47:18 PM
Quote from: FloridaBullet on January 10, 2007, 10:21:03 PM
Quote from: The Quad FaJa on January 10, 2007, 10:08:17 PM
ok, ok, ok...i'm not really not that sad..I made good money on it...and am ready for the new toy...wink wink

How much all together, just curious because it was a nice bike.  I think a crotchrocket is in mind? :Y
To build that bike new with new parts is about 12k...and yah I am looking @ a 06 GSXR 1k or a Yamaha Rhino660...not sure which way I am going to go...yet.

Get an R1, forget Suzuki >:D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...