New Arrival for SD4wheelin pic page added

Started by blupits04, January 09, 2007, 10:11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blupits04

New little baby girl just born about 10 min ago

7lb 3oz and healthy :)
19 1/4 long

Danielle is doing good also

Poor baby looks like Sean :p from what I heard lol
Mackenzie Aislin 1/9/2007
http://www.westbocamedctr.com/CWS/VirtualNursery.aspx?hospitalid=8467
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

bigscrub79

Congrats on the new arrival. As long as it didnt look like Jody everything should be fine. ;)
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Fox17


qt314nfla

Awe we have a new member of the CTM Crew.  Congrats Danielle and Sean and big brothers Levi and James.  Be good to her and be good role models for her to look up to.  I bet y'all will be happy to finally get back home!

blupits04

Quote from: bigscrub79 on January 09, 2007, 10:39:12 PM
Congrats on the new arrival. As long as it didnt look like Jody everything should be fine. ;)
thats not even right--I have one woman isn't that enough.I still can't train the one I have.congrats sean and danielle.Give us a call if you are going to be home this weekend and we will come up if danielle feels up to company.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

1FasterBlaster

   Congratulations to the growing family.My boy is 2 months and already 12 lbs. I've been trying to reach you guys.Call me.
Chino

yunt2ride

1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Joedirt

2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

MuddFreak77

Quote from: blupits04 on January 09, 2007, 10:11:37 PM
New little baby girl just born about 10 min ago

7lb 3oz and healthy :)

Danielle is doing good also

Poor baby looks like Sean :p from what I heard lol


Congrats Sean and Danielle, about time  lol.....

Hey Pits, I heard the baby is white, has 4 legs, and a black spot on the back of her neck!!!!   LMAO
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

blupits04

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on January 10, 2007, 09:31:38 AM
Quote from: blupits04 on January 09, 2007, 10:11:37 PM
New little baby girl just born about 10 min ago

7lb 3oz and healthy :)

Danielle is doing good also

Poor baby looks like Sean :p from what I heard lol


Congrats Sean and Danielle, about time  lol.....

Hey Pits, I heard the baby is white, has 4 legs, and a black spot on the back of her neck!!!!   LMAO

Hey freak I feel sorry for you when danielle gets to read that.she is going to kick your butt.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Young Gun

Congrats on the baby, I hope its yours! haha jk :-*
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

blupits04

just added her first web page link for the hospital but here it is again

http://www.westbocamedctr.com/CWS/VirtualNursery.aspx?hospitalid=8467
1/9/2007
Mackenzie Aislin
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]


qt314nfla

Just spoke w/ Sean.  They are home now but exhausted.  Both Levi and James are enjoying their little sister.  They are gonna get some rest so if you want to call please wait till after 8pm.  Yes Jodi this includes you too....hahaha!

CTM Crew almost ready to ride.  Danielle is itching to go riding!

blupits04

D@MN your a DR. and waisted your money you still can't spell my names right.it is JODY......and when I call them I call on the important phone the RED one.you dont have that number.ha ha ha ha
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com