Possible Spot in Pasco

Started by Canesfan16, January 09, 2007, 04:42:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Canesfan16

I've heard of a spot to ride just to the west of Dale Mabry/Land O Lakes merge in the far south end of Pasco county. 

Apparently if you head north on Dale Mabry, then bust off to the left and back down some dirt road there are a few spots?

Anyone been there?  Know anything about it?

Thanks,
Chris

eldiablo64

I went on windows live local and looked  I didn't see anywhere that would be suitable to ride.to many houses.maybe farther north up 41
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Canesfan16

Yeah, it was a pretty vague description from a buddy who says he's seen people pulling off the road with trailers.  I might just go drive around looking out there.

duroc825

Sure sounds like Paradise Lakes to me! He77 yeah that would be interesting!

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

USFfishing

There is riding just north of that.  There is a new subdivision call Dupree lakes,  south of that is a bunch of land people have been riding for years.  Many many trails. 
07 Grizzly 700 red (ITP Holeshots/ITP type 7)
07 Grizzly 350 blue
2004 Ford F150 FX4
2006 Mercedes C230
1995 Winnebago Brave 31Q

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com