THE official GAME thread,,,,comments ongoing throughout the game here.....

Started by Ida_Mann, January 08, 2007, 08:00:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 10:21:18 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 10:18:09 PM
  Ohh no I just thought of something.........................Think about all the Gator fans that are going to apear overnite. :'(

    Like bucks fans a few years ago.

hope not,,,,,but I'll be traveling to Cleveland in June in a big truck,,,,loks like I need to get a big magnet made up for the side of the truck.

what do ya'll think of a 3' tall gator head on the side of a semi rolling through Ohio?

Id@

Well they seem to be rollin through Ohio now ;)

Ida_Mann

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 10:22:59 PM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 10:21:18 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 08, 2007, 10:18:09 PM
  Ohh no I just thought of something.........................Think about all the Gator fans that are going to apear overnite. :'(

    Like bucks fans a few years ago.

hope not,,,,,but I'll be traveling to Cleveland in June in a big truck,,,,loks like I need to get a big magnet made up for the side of the truck.

what do ya'll think of a 3' tall gator head on the side of a semi rolling through Ohio?

Id@

Well they seem to be rollin through Ohio now ;)

good point, didn't think of that.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

kawGIRL

07 Rhino
www.floridamudriders.com

Ida_Mann

I know it's the championship game and all,,,,but why would we care about the marching bands now when we haven't cared all season long?

more drinky for me.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Fox17

wow this is great so far!!! who is this smith guy they were talkin bout? somethin bout a heisman winner or somethin. i havent seen any smith that deservs a heisman. hmmm. o well. were kickin the crap outta them. hahaha. wheres ebtrx450r? huh? what happened? huh. well its not over but it is gettin good. im out for now. latta.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 10:31:38 PM
I know it's the championship game and all,,,,but why would we care about the marching bands now when we haven't cared all season long?

more drinky for me.

Id@
Well they have played better than the team sooo far

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

SWAMP_DONKEY


Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: gearhead400 on January 08, 2007, 10:45:44 PM
Ohio state sucks my baaaaaawls. T. Smith is doing HORRIBLE!

  Shoot mayby Kerrie Underwood went to see him after she screwed up Romo!!!

badcompanyron

when will the announcers give credit to the gators for making the buckeyes play so bad, really kickin ass, and stop talkin like it's just an off nite for the buckeyes???

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."


Ida_Mann

well, they were tired of trying to depend on the other half of the team ;-)

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."


Ida_Mann

I finally hear the announcer say that he had to give credit to Florida's defense.

bout time.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

gearhead400

Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

those bucs fans look awful,,,,someone should give them a drink.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: Ida_Mann on January 08, 2007, 11:11:49 PM
those bucs fans look awful,,,,someone should give them a drink.

Id@

  I think they have been smoking some of those leaves :Dead.gif

Ida_Mann

I'm wondering where THIS Gator team came from,,,,,,were the Gators always this good, or Ohio that bad?

holy crap!

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

AintSkeered

The D has been there all year. Only loss was due to one lousy punt effort.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com