Big-Daddys Holiday Trip

Started by big-daddy, January 07, 2007, 05:27:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

alllright, tell the truth, you robbed a postcard stand Ricky didn't ya?

awesome pics there sir, consider me jealous.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

big-daddy

I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: QT314 on January 07, 2007, 09:39:19 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on January 07, 2007, 09:32:16 PM

How's that little cracka staying warm?  Must be the beans and rice...haha!  great pics

  FBI = female body inspector, burns allot of callories :o

klutchbuster400

Quote from: big-daddy on January 07, 2007, 08:12:42 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on January 07, 2007, 07:14:39 PM
Nice pics ricky, You should of told us ya'll were at pigeon forge, we were right down the road ;)

I call your dad all the time he doesnt pick up the phone.
You sure youre not callin the wrong number big d?

qt314nfla

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 07, 2007, 09:43:07 PM
Quote from: QT314 on January 07, 2007, 09:39:19 PM
Quote from: big-daddy on January 07, 2007, 09:32:16 PM

How's that little cracka staying warm?  Must be the beans and rice...haha!  great pics

  FBI = female body inspector, burns allot of callories :o

eeewwww that's just not right scotty too hotty..haha

Qdawg76

Great pics Big daddy, we visited Pigeon Forge about 2 years ago on our anniversary then last Jan we moved out of Florida, Man it truely is beautiful country up here and the People are So nice and Helpful, plus there is great riding areas which I guess is a bonus
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

greenmachine

We spent the last days of 2006 in Gatlinburg in a cabin just like yours. We probably passed on the road up & down those mountains. I also got some "postcard" pics of streams covered in snow. We have made it a tradition for the last 4 years now. Didnt like the ice on the road over the mountains though, kinda scary. We love it & the kids never want to leave. One thing that kinda freeaked me out, is now every souvenir shop you take your kids into has a huge case full of drug paraphenalia, bongs, glass water pipes etc & they are all operated by Habib. Dont remember it there last year at all.

snowmanzz13

banshee :( for sale
blaster 200 gone
ds 650   for sale
odyssey   for sale
polaris sportsman 700   for sale
helmets save lives, so wear one!!



[url="http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann"]http://www.myspace.com/954snowmann[/url]

klutchbuster400

Quote from: greenmachine on January 08, 2007, 01:32:24 PM
We spent the last days of 2006 in Gatlinburg in a cabin just like yours. We probably passed on the road up & down those mountains. I also got some "postcard" pics of streams covered in snow. We have made it a tradition for the last 4 years now. Didnt like the ice on the road over the mountains though, kinda scary. We love it & the kids never want to leave. One thing that kinda freeaked me out, is now every souvenir shop you take your kids into has a huge case full of drug paraphenalia, bongs, glass water pipes etc & they are all operated by Habib. Dont remember it there last year at all.
Hey ya, me too, I noticed those little things at a shop we went to to by some shirts, Only his one was ran by bubba

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Those pics are outstanding. You can see Ida gettin nervous ;)
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

AD

I would not have come back. Looks too good.

SWAMP_DONKEY

Quote from: AD on April 17, 2007, 10:35:57 PM
I would not have come back. Looks too good.

  This post is 3 months old!!!! WTF???

dezzy

the pic of the deer jumping over the fence is awsome

Alba450

Sweet pics!!!

WHy not just post all the pics in 1 post???? Oh yea I forgot that you are trying to bump up your post count ;)
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

renmus

Post bumped up from the past as a way to annoy people, yet I enjoyed looking at the pictures again.  Cannot wait until July to go back up there.

susieblazer

 awesome we go to the Smokies during Oct for leaves changing and crisp cool......don't wish to do snow...brrrrrrrrrrrrr 
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

big-daddy

Quote from: susieblazer on April 19, 2007, 07:24:37 PM
awesome we go to the Smokies during Oct for leaves changing and crisp cool......don't wish to do snow...brrrrrrrrrrrrr 

I like that too, but little Ricky is in school. 

Alba450 I don't need to bump my post count, I been here for a while ;) 8 mega pix camera take about 1.8 MB per picture and I don't host my pictures. 
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com