Durhamtown Feb

Started by Paul_S, January 05, 2007, 05:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

T2

Alright I decided I'm going for sure, I will be calling to reserve a camp site tomorrow. I plan on leaving Thursday morning the 1st and staying until sunday.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

GSXR1000

Bigscrub 79  Just head up there and ride your big job doesn't start til
the week we get back a nice break before the big job lol
Tami says pretty please she hasn't seen yall in a while
and we are still waiting to see that Raptor..Just blow the dust off
your quads and come ride.
Frankie

Paul_S

Quote from: T2 on January 20, 2007, 08:33:27 PM
Alright I decided I'm going for sure, I will be calling to reserve a camp site tomorrow. I plan on leaving Thursday morning the 1st and staying until sunday.
Cool beans. Now we just need to work on the scrub bros., seems like they are getting close.

Bigscrb15

Wish we could go. Finances are almost nonexistent right now. Our next trip will probably be Coal Creek in a couple months. Yall have fun!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

T2

So is anyone else going to join us on this trip? ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Bigscrb15

Yall are gonna freeze ur balls off.

Fri
Feb 02  Few Showers 63°/35° 30%

Sat
Feb 03  Cloudy 57°/36° 10%

Sun
Feb 04  Showers 56°/32° 60%
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

dreth

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 26, 2007, 03:25:00 PM
Yall are gonna freeze ur balls off.

Fri
Feb 02  Few Showers 63°/35° 30%

Sat
Feb 03  Cloudy 57°/36° 10%

Sun
Feb 04  Showers 56°/32° 60%





no they wont because if those high chances of rain continue they wont be going

T2

10% of rain not bad, but if its as cold as it is this morning I am going to Freeze my _____ off. :o. Oh well it sure beats being at work. ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Honda328i

Quote from: T2 on January 29, 2007, 06:43:52 AM
10% of rain not bad, but if its as cold as it is this morning I am going to Freeze my _____ off. :o. Oh well it sure beats being at work. ;D

U got that right, a bad day riding beats any good day at the slave work shop!  Can't wait to escape the madness!!  :banghead.gif
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Chuck_Norris

Quote from: T2 on January 05, 2007, 10:29:26 PM
Paul I might be going the same weekend, planned on leaving the 1st and coming home on the 4th its my B-day weekend
Planning a trip to savanna that weekend, other wise I'd be up for it. Happy birthday Tony

T2

Thanks Chuck, alright two more DAYS and hopefully NO RAIN on the days we plan on riding. 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

dj_pizzim

Quote from: T2 on January 29, 2007, 06:43:52 AM
10% of rain not bad, but if its as cold as it is this morning I am going to Freeze my _____ off. :o. Oh well it sure beats being at work. ;D

Having it rain on you when its 45* out sucks, Expecially if you on the back loop and have to ride in the rain all the way back to the lodge in the mud .... but your right it was better than work.

Bring a few changes of riding gear when it rains up there with the clay it gets real muddy. we were doing laundry every night so we could go back at it the next day. When we went up for Christmas 05 it rained almost every day we were there but we still had a blast

[attachment deleted by admin]
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

GSXR1000

Leaving Thurs. am hope to see everyone there. ;D


T2

Leaving Thursday morning as well cant wait ;D camp site # 8
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

T2

Paul were are you at? I havnt seen you post in a while, are you still going?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Paul_S

Hi Tony, I have been busy on my site.

Yes I am going, we will be there Friday evening.

Staying in JackRabbit RV.


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com