Durhamtown Feb

Started by Paul_S, January 05, 2007, 05:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

A few of us are heading to Durhamtown on 2/2/07.

Anybody is welcome to either come with us, or meet and say hi.

Paul

450rutmaker

How many of yall are going? I may take that friday off and go up for the weekend. 
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

Paul_S

Quote from: 450rutmaker on January 05, 2007, 07:49:04 PM
How many of yall are going? I may take that friday off and go up for the weekend. 
Four of us at the moment

T2

Paul I might be going the same weekend, planned on leaving the 1st and coming home on the 4th its my B-day weekend
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Paul_S

#4
Quote from: T2 on January 05, 2007, 10:29:26 PM
Paul I might be going the same weekend, planned on leaving the 1st and coming home on the 4th its my B-day weekend
That would be awesome, time to break out the heating pad again lol. What about Steve and your son, they going too? My nephew Matt is going and we are meeting some friends (dirtbikers) from NC there too. I think some other people from my site floridaatv.com are coming too. We need to talk the Scrub Bros into this too, they have been threatening to go since our trip in Oct.

Bigscrb15

doesnt look too good for us right now. we have a huge job starting in feb. and cant leave. If it changes we may try to show up.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

450rutmaker

Im gonna call and check on cabins this week.  I love that place one way trails are the bomb. 
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

Honda328i

Quote from: Paul_S on January 05, 2007, 10:35:54 PM
Quote from: T2 on January 05, 2007, 10:29:26 PM
Paul I might be going the same weekend, planned on leaving the 1st and coming home on the 4th its my B-day weekend
That would be awesome, time to break out the heating pad again lol. What about Steve and your son, they going too? My nephew Matt is going and we are meeting some friends (dirtbikers) from NC there too. I think some other people from my site floridaatv.com are coming too. We need to talk the Scrub Bros into this too, they have been threatening to go since our trip in Oct.

Yeah! that place is awseome.  Right now, that w/e is open for me.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: Honda328i on January 07, 2007, 10:08:54 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on January 05, 2007, 10:35:54 PM
Quote from: T2 on January 05, 2007, 10:29:26 PM
Paul I might be going the same weekend, planned on leaving the 1st and coming home on the 4th its my B-day weekend
That would be awesome, time to break out the heating pad again lol. What about Steve and your son, they going too? My nephew Matt is going and we are meeting some friends (dirtbikers) from NC there too. I think some other people from my site floridaatv.com are coming too. We need to talk the Scrub Bros into this too, they have been threatening to go since our trip in Oct.

Yeah! that place is awseome.  Right now, that w/e is open for me.
Steve let's do it. We are booking up an RV (which we found to be MUCH better than the cabins) tomorrow.

T2

Alright who's all going on these dates. If I go I plan on using my trailer as a camper so I will rent a camp site for Thurs, Fri and Sat night. And if I go I can pull one additional quad but they have to rent some type of room or slit a cabin with someone, because my trailer is tight and I don't want to be cramped up.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: T2 on January 09, 2007, 08:35:58 PM
Alright who's all going on these dates. If I go I plan on using my trailer as a camper so I will rent a camp site for Thurs, Fri and Sat night. And if I go I can pull one additional quad but they have to rent some type of room or slit a cabin with someone, because my trailer is tight and I don't want to be cramped up.
Matt and I booked up an rv (trailer) for the 2nd and 3rd. I think our rv is going to be full, but can pull a quad for someone.

stacktester

Paul you're going to enjoy it man. We just got back the 30th of Dec. I loved that place and am planning on going back in March. The rv's they have looked pretty good. I saw these 2 that were connected "Kennys Cabin" I think. The people were great to us and it was just enjoyable.

Donnie
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

GSXR1000

It is my wifes b-day also that weekend so we will be up there 2-4th
so look for us we will be in a rv site I have a white Dodge mega cab and a New Vision 5th wheel stop bye and say hi
frankie

Bigscrb15

Quote from: GSXR1000 on January 09, 2007, 10:36:32 PM
It is my wifes b-day also that weekend so we will be up there 2-4th
so look for us we will be in a rv site I have a white Dodge mega cab and a New Vision 5th wheel stop bye and say hi
frankie

"Wife" lol, guess we both got ourselves in lots of trouble last year. Thanks for emailing me the pics, they were great. Congrats!!!

I wish I could make it up there, but funds are way too tight for a trip up there right now. We need to get together and ride sometime now that we have a toy hauler. How do you like the Dodge over the Ford?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

GSXR1000

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 11, 2007, 10:25:36 AM
Quote from: GSXR1000 on January 09, 2007, 10:36:32 PM
It is my wifes b-day also that weekend so we will be up there 2-4th
so look for us we will be in a rv site I have a white Dodge mega cab and a New Vision 5th wheel stop bye and say hi
frankie

"Wife" lol, guess we both got ourselves in lots of trouble last year. Thanks for emailing me the pics, they were great. Congrats!!!

I wish I could make it up there, but funds are way too tight for a trip up there right now. We need to get together and ride sometime now that we have a toy hauler. How do you like the Dodge over the Ford?

I like the dodge alot better seeing how the ford left us on the side of the road with the fifth wheel.We need to get together and go ride.It has been awhile we have been going to Lake Delancy call us and we will plan a ride maybe  FEB 17 hint hint
We will be at DT on the 2-4 but we can do something after that

T2

Paul Are you still going in Feb? I'm still undecided what I'm doing.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: T2 on January 18, 2007, 08:03:34 PM
Paul Are you still going in Feb? I'm still undecided what I'm doing.
Definately. We have a trailer/rv booked. I think Steve is staying with us too. If you want to stay at the trailer your welcome.

T2

Steve 328I is going with you?
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Bigscrb15

Well, we are definitely out of this ride. Our big job that was supposed to start in Sept. is finally scheduled for Feb 5th. We will be workin on it for a couple months so we will be planning a week long trip to ride in Tenn or Hatfield once we are done. Yall have fun! By the way, I don't know if you all like Durhamtown's baked beans as much as I do, but I got the recipe from Mike. Im in heaven now, I don't have to drive 7hours for good baked beans.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Bigscrb15

Quote from: GSXR1000 on January 14, 2007, 07:48:39 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 11, 2007, 10:25:36 AM
Quote from: GSXR1000 on January 09, 2007, 10:36:32 PM
It is my wifes b-day also that weekend so we will be up there 2-4th
so look for us we will be in a rv site I have a white Dodge mega cab and a New Vision 5th wheel stop bye and say hi
frankie

"Wife" lol, guess we both got ourselves in lots of trouble last year. Thanks for emailing me the pics, they were great. Congrats!!!

I wish I could make it up there, but funds are way too tight for a trip up there right now. We need to get together and ride sometime now that we have a toy hauler. How do you like the Dodge over the Ford?

I like the dodge alot better seeing how the ford left us on the side of the road with the fifth wheel.We need to get together and go ride.It has been awhile we have been going to Lake Delancy call us and we will plan a ride maybe  FEB 17 hint hint
We will be at DT on the 2-4 but we can do something after that

Sucks you got stranded, you had an '05 6.0, right?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Honda328i

Quote from: T2 on January 18, 2007, 08:31:55 PM
Steve 328I is going with you?

Has not been decided (by me) as of yet.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: Honda328i on January 19, 2007, 05:10:46 PM
Quote from: T2 on January 18, 2007, 08:31:55 PM
Steve 328I is going with you?

Has not been decided (by me) as of yet.
In your PM, you pretty much said you were going, let me know re cabin when you make your decision.

Honda328i

Quote from: Paul_S on January 19, 2007, 09:20:11 PM
Quote from: Honda328i on January 19, 2007, 05:10:46 PM
Quote from: T2 on January 18, 2007, 08:31:55 PM
Steve 328I is going with you?

Has not been decided (by me) as of yet.
In your PM, you pretty much said you were going, let me know re cabin when you make your decision.

Sorry Paul, I should have been more specific.  If I don't ride up with T2 (T2 is 50/50 right now), I don't want to drive it by myself, so I would want to meet up with someone else to combine quads and vehicles.  I have put in to take off work, so I'm fairly sure I'm going.  If you still have room for me to stay, however I end up geting there, It is much appreciated.  Should know in next few days.  --H3i
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: Honda328i on January 19, 2007, 09:50:53 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on January 19, 2007, 09:20:11 PM
Quote from: Honda328i on January 19, 2007, 05:10:46 PM
Quote from: T2 on January 18, 2007, 08:31:55 PM
Steve 328I is going with you?

Has not been decided (by me) as of yet.
In your PM, you pretty much said you were going, let me know re cabin when you make your decision.

Sorry Paul, I should have been more specific.  If I don't ride up with T2 (T2 is 50/50 right now), I don't want to drive it by myself, so I would want to meet up with someone else to combine quads and vehicles.  I have put in to take off work, so I'm fairly sure I'm going.  If you still have room for me to stay, however I end up geting there, It is much appreciated.  Should know in next few days.  --H3i
No problem Steve, we have room for your quad and are taking my conversion van if you want to make it up to N Florida. We will be leaving about 3-4pm Friday. You just got to sit in the back and watch a movie or play ps2.

bigscrub79

Quote from: Paul_S on January 19, 2007, 09:53:53 PM
Quote from: Honda328i on January 19, 2007, 09:50:53 PM
Quote from: Paul_S on January 19, 2007, 09:20:11 PM
Quote from: Honda328i on January 19, 2007, 05:10:46 PM
Quote from: T2 on January 18, 2007, 08:31:55 PM
Steve 328I is going with you?

Has not been decided (by me) as of yet.
In your PM, you pretty much said you were going, let me know re cabin when you make your decision.

Sorry Paul, I should have been more specific.  If I don't ride up with T2 (T2 is 50/50 right now), I don't want to drive it by myself, so I would want to meet up with someone else to combine quads and vehicles.  I have put in to take off work, so I'm fairly sure I'm going.  If you still have room for me to stay, however I end up geting there, It is much appreciated.  Should know in next few days.  --H3i
No problem Steve, we have room for your quad and are taking my conversion van if you want to make it up to N Florida. We will be leaving about 3-4pm Friday. You just got to sit in the back and watch a movie or play ps2.
Beware of the Chainsaw Paul, lol. I am still considering it, if I can make you can bet I will be there, just that job standing in the way right now.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com