SWFL riders Lee, Collier & Charlotte WATCH NBC & ABC NEWS TONIGHT !!!!

Started by Thrumud, January 05, 2007, 02:13:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

A reporter from NBC & ABC news asked me to do an interview regarding the fight with the SFWMD.
Watch it tonight at 6 & 11 PM ---> SFWMD put their 2 cents in to. Please watch it's your recreation.

As some of you may know, tonight in Collier County the SFWMD wants to meet with us (ATV enthusiast) and reach an agreement with them.  I can tell you right now, I 'm not going to play Mr. nice guy.  Will keep you posted late tonight on the outcome.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

lil fat rider

 98% of the teenage population will try or does smoke pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this into your signature.

DRWalum

Quote from: Thrumud on January 05, 2007, 02:13:56 PM
A reporter from NBC & ABC news asked me to do an interview regarding the fight with the SFWMD.
Watch it tonight at 6 & 11 PM ---> SFWMD put their 2 cents in to. Please watch it's your recreation.

As some of you may know, tonight in Collier County the SFWMD wants to meet with us (ATV enthusiast) and reach an agreement with them.  I can tell you right now, I 'm not going to play Mr. nice guy.  Will keep you posted late tonight on the outcome.

Just saw a clip on NBC-2 , big guy on yellow quad , kid on a red one. I guess thats part of the interview ?? 
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

Thrumud

Quote from: DRWalum on January 05, 2007, 04:32:54 PM
Quote from: Thrumud on January 05, 2007, 02:13:56 PM
A reporter from NBC & ABC news asked me to do an interview regarding the fight with the SFWMD.
Watch it tonight at 6 & 11 PM ---> SFWMD put their 2 cents in to. Please watch it's your recreation.

As some of you may know, tonight in Collier County the SFWMD wants to meet with us (ATV enthusiast) and reach an agreement with them.  I can tell you right now, I 'm not going to play Mr. nice guy.  Will keep you posted late tonight on the outcome.

Just saw a clip on NBC-2 , big guy on yellow quad , kid on a red one. I guess thats part of the interview ?? 

No that's not it .  Look for a bald guy in a white shirt with 3 quads in the background
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

Was just watching NBC 2, small preview of the 6:00 PM interview I had.


NBC NEWS SAYS THAT THE END MAYBE HERE, I don't know if they meant the SFWMD or Us.  But I tell ya one thing .... I will not GIVE UP on this battle.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

DRWalum

Quote from: Thrumud on January 05, 2007, 05:29:53 PM
Was just watching NBC 2, small preview of the 6:00 PM interview I had.


NBC NEWS SAYS THAT THE END MAYBE HERE, I don't know if they meant the SFWMD or Us.  But I tell ya one thing .... I will not GIVE UP on this battle.

Just seen ya !! I'm sure you said a lot more, but they didn't show it. Good luck tonight , and give'm hell !!
DRW Aluminum Specialist , INC.
( free estimates )

2005 DR-Z400s   Street Legal !!

Thrumud

Quote from: DRWalum on January 05, 2007, 05:37:33 PM
Quote from: Thrumud on January 05, 2007, 05:29:53 PM
Was just watching NBC 2, small preview of the 6:00 PM interview I had.


NBC NEWS SAYS THAT THE END MAYBE HERE, I don't know if they meant the SFWMD or Us.  But I tell ya one thing .... I will not GIVE UP on this battle.

Just seen ya !! I'm sure you said a lot more, but they didn't show it. Good luck tonight , and give'm hell !!

I said alot more than that !  :o    I'll make my point tonight.  See Ya headed to the meeting. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Gato

If someone knows how I can or if it can be seen online from miami Ive tried but to no avail or record and try to post later on tommorow
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

americanhighlander

Quote from: DRWalum on January 05, 2007, 05:37:33 PM
Quote from: Thrumud on January 05, 2007, 05:29:53 PM
Was just watching NBC 2, small preview of the 6:00 PM interview I had.


NBC NEWS SAYS THAT THE END MAYBE HERE, I don't know if they meant the SFWMD or Us.  But I tell ya one thing .... I will not GIVE UP on this battle.

Just seen ya !! I'm sure you said a lot more, but they didn't show it. Good luck tonight , and give'm hell !!

Bring it  on we need have fair chance to win this fight for all Riders through Out Florida...  :)

So good luck out there!!!

Let riders have fair chance to ride out there those people down in Napes area down there..  :box.gif :lecture.gif :drive.gif
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com