Pics From Croom 12-17-2006 w/ new video

Started by MPTonyT, December 21, 2006, 04:08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MPTonyT

with 10 in our group we had a good time. found some cool jumps and just had to try our luck on them.









































2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

eric

nice pics! looks like you found the best jump in all of Croom.

T2

Cool pics, it look like you all had a good time.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

banana-man

WOW!  Where is that jump?  Is it close to that huge plywood ramp?  Great images, looks like everyone had a good time.

MPTonyT

it was a good time definately.... i bent a tierod though  :'( at least it wasnt an expensive part...... that jump is about a 2 minute ride from Oak Parking ride heading south east. i meant to get a GPS reading but i forgot with all the excitement. i will most definately get one next time. i like to plot things on my garmin so that i can find them next time.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

#3 LTR450

cool pics looked like alot of fun!!!!!!

klutchbuster400

Awesome pics man, that place looks way too fun, you northerners are lucky.

RAD 450r

I cant wait, ill be there in less than a week!

Cool pics and sweet jumps, except the part of the guy doing a wheelie down the main road, good wheelie, just wrong place
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

kickflip42585

I still can't believe I didn't make it, I'm gonna kick myself for a week. In Jan. I'm most def. in as long as you give me the heads up. I also see since my Kawasaki wasn't there, you had to get someone to fill the void (too bad it's green).
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.

mikeE36


Eric5555

coool pics.....I cant wait till I go back there
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

The Quad FaJa


Young Gun

Sweet pics, im so close to Croom yet ive never been there  ???
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

The Quad FaJa

Quote from: Yamaha Rider on December 27, 2006, 02:23:24 AM
Sweet pics, im so close to Croom yet ive never been there  ???
yah i'm only 20mins from there and never go any more my self... :'(

Young Gun

Quote from: The Quad FaJa on December 27, 2006, 02:42:23 AM
Quote from: SuzukiRider on December 27, 2006, 02:23:24 AM
Sweet pics, im so close to Croom yet ive never been there  ???
yah i'm only 20mins from there and never go any more my self... :'(

Atleast youve been there  :'(
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

MPTonyT

heres a video i found from that day...... language not suitable for children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MiPQ-Wal9E8
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Asphaltdragon

Quote from: YamahaRacer on December 27, 2006, 02:23:24 AM
Sweet pics, im so close to Croom yet ive never been there  ???

ditto... I say we set a date!
Yellow '02 Honda 400 EX +ATP
Yellow '01 Bombardier Traxter XT
Orange '02 DS 650 Baja

kickflip42585

I know me & Tony will be there on 1-14, it takes me a while to get to that side of the state, but I'm gonna make it this time.
It's Whatever, I'm just along for the ride.