Mud, Sweat, and Gears pics

Started by ucfneed2ride, January 23, 2005, 05:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BCConviber

Wait,Wait,Wait a minute!!!! I missed a Polaris pulling out the all-mighty Brute? Now I know I missed a good time! It's official.... I hate weddings. They interfere with my mudding!

On the helmet thing, I understand the reason the mods have for pulling them. I don't necessarily agree, but it's their site, so rules are rules. There's a song my old buddies Zin & Nos surely know.... "You do your thing, I'll do mine... Cause I'll worry about me, you worry about you...."
 :P
2007 660 Rhino Sport
2007 700 Grizzly, Realtree camo
**FMR FOR LIFE**

ucfneed2ride

Yeah I pulled him out a few times...I had never seen the Brute in full action so Zin and I were eggin NOS on all weeekend to charge just about anything...and he did LOL! That thing is pure power...if the brute gets stuck you know its some nasty mud or uh canal...
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

jaws

think i saw zin and the brute sunday was havin some u joint problems then some carb problems :( runnin good now if you were there at 4:00pm that was my buddys wife put the gray chevy in the tree :( 400 smallblock was runnin real good

jaws

 ;D my zuki is on the www.l-cross.com pics 3 times kewl  :D

MadMudder

2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

jaws

just south of buckhead ridge nourthwest corner of lake okeechobee.

MadMudder

Darn... Hoping it was a little closer to jax... :(
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com