My New Rhino

Started by r6realtor, December 31, 2006, 11:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

r6realtor

No, actually I sell brand new houses, my builder builds them and I sell them, very big custom homes. Starting prices at $600,000 This is our website www.horsecreekcommunity.com Let me know if you know anybody that is looking for a home in the Ft.myers area.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

Quote from: r6realtor on January 02, 2007, 09:42:02 PM
No, actually I sell brand new houses, my builder builds them and I sell them, very big custom homes. Starting prices at $600,000 This is our website www.horsecreekcommunity.com Let me know if you know anybody that is looking for a home in the Ft.myers area.

ohh, doing it a little different.  Realty has sky rocketed, when my mom and dad bought our house when it was new back in the late 70's they got it for 50k, now its up to 250k only because its waterfront (lake).  Its nuts but a good business to get into.   Maybe I will try my hand at realty when I graduate which will be in 09.  And dont worry, if I even hear people I dont know talking about moving to Ft. Myers I will send them to you :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

I would appreciate that! You have to be 18 to get your real estate liscense, look me up when your ready and I will show you what you have to do. It is a very very tuff business, but can also be very rewarding!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

Quote from: r6realtor on January 02, 2007, 09:56:31 PM
I would appreciate that! You have to be 18 to get your real estate liscense, look me up when your ready and I will show you what you have to do. It is a very very tuff business, but can also be very rewarding!

No problem, how is it tuff?  Finding people to buy the homes?
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

well there is not that many people out there that can afford a house that expensive for starters, so if I don't sell I DON"T MAKE MONEY, no hourly rate no paychecks unless I sell! second there are so many houses for sale right now that people are looking else were besides just my development. Plus you are dealing with one of the biggest financial decisions of a persons life, so I feel you must do everything perfectly make the experience go as smooth as possible, This is Very stressfull
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

Quote from: r6realtor on January 02, 2007, 11:23:58 PM
well there is not that many people out there that can afford a house that expensive for starters, so if I don't sell I DON"T MAKE MONEY, no hourly rate no paychecks unless I sell! second there are so many houses for sale right now that people are looking else were besides just my development. Plus you are dealing with one of the biggest financial decisions of a persons life, so I feel you must do everything perfectly make the experience go as smooth as possible, This is Very stressfull

I see what you are saying, would be hard because of the competition.  And that sucks you get paid by the house, maybe I wont get into that business ???
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Jford

What is the top speed you have had your Rhino up to? I am looking at getting one, and have heard several different speeds.

AmericanRobster

2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

r6realtor

Quote from: Jford on January 03, 2007, 04:53:27 PM
What is the top speed you have had your Rhino up to? I am looking at getting one, and have heard several different speeds.
havent had it up to top speed yet, still breakin her in!
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

The Quad FaJa

other then the motor...are there any other differances to the 660 rhino?

AmericanRobster

The gearing is different too. The 450 has lower gearing so you can run the BIGGER TIRES! Thats from what I was reading..
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Young Gun

Quote from: americanrobster on January 04, 2007, 04:40:09 PM
The gearing is different too. The 450 has lower gearing so you can run the BIGGER TIRES! Thats from what I was reading..

yeah, thats the main difference.  You can always lower the gearing for the 660 and have more powA!
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Bigscrb15

Quote from: americanrobster on January 04, 2007, 04:40:09 PM
The gearing is different too. The 450 has lower gearing so you can run the BIGGER TIRES! Thats from what I was reading..

18% lower gearing is not gonna make up for the 47% larger engine the 660 has.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Busta Nutt

I was thinking the same thing scrubrother

r6realtor

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 04, 2007, 05:49:11 PM
Quote from: americanrobster on January 04, 2007, 04:40:09 PM
The gearing is different too. The 450 has lower gearing so you can run the BIGGER TIRES! Thats from what I was reading..

18% lower gearing is not gonna make up for the 47% larger engine the 660 has.
Damn good point! but the extra money for the 660, I personally feel and this is just my opinion is not worth it, Like I said I certainly could have gone with the 660 but after much research I decided the 450 was fine and it really is,  I pushed her a little more tonight and it will be more than enough speed for me, I can send the azz end sideways around  a corner no problem, very happy with it so far, stock for stock the 660 is 5 mph faster than the 450, of course until you change the CDI on the 660. and in a drag race from personal experience the 660 beat the 450 by a length and a half, if thats worth 1500-2000 more be my guest! again just my opinion.
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

Quote from: r6realtor on January 04, 2007, 10:26:46 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 04, 2007, 05:49:11 PM
Quote from: americanrobster on January 04, 2007, 04:40:09 PM
The gearing is different too. The 450 has lower gearing so you can run the BIGGER TIRES! Thats from what I was reading..

18% lower gearing is not gonna make up for the 47% larger engine the 660 has.
Damn good point! but the extra money for the 660, I personally feel and this is just my opinion is not worth it, Like I said I certainly could have gone with the 660 but after much research I decided the 450 was fine and it really is,  I pushed her a little more tonight and it will be more than enough speed for me, I can send the azz end sideways around  a corner no problem, very happy with it so far, stock for stock the 660 is 5 mph faster than the 450, of course until you change the CDI on the 660. and in a drag race from personal experience the 660 beat the 450 by a length and a half, if thats worth 1500-2000 more be my guest! again just my opinion.

Its also about manhood, engine wise.  "Mines bigger than yours" ;)
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

Quote from: YamahaRacer on January 04, 2007, 11:16:26 PM
Quote from: r6realtor on January 04, 2007, 10:26:46 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 04, 2007, 05:49:11 PM
Quote from: americanrobster on January 04, 2007, 04:40:09 PM
The gearing is different too. The 450 has lower gearing so you can run the BIGGER TIRES! Thats from what I was reading..

18% lower gearing is not gonna make up for the 47% larger engine the 660 has.
Damn good point! but the extra money for the 660, I personally feel and this is just my opinion is not worth it, Like I said I certainly could have gone with the 660 but after much research I decided the 450 was fine and it really is,  I pushed her a little more tonight and it will be more than enough speed for me, I can send the azz end sideways around  a corner no problem, very happy with it so far, stock for stock the 660 is 5 mph faster than the 450, of course until you change the CDI on the 660. and in a drag race from personal experience the 660 beat the 450 by a length and a half, if thats worth 1500-2000 more be my guest! again just my opinion.

Its also about manhood, engine wise.  "Mines bigger than yours" ;)
That only matters if your 12, but this is manhood my friend and yes my engine is bigger than yours ;D
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Young Gun

Do you feel lucky punk, do ya?  Feel lucky?  ;)



120!  What you know about that? :D


2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Bigscrb15

Quote from: r6realtor on January 04, 2007, 10:26:46 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 04, 2007, 05:49:11 PM
Quote from: americanrobster on January 04, 2007, 04:40:09 PM
The gearing is different too. The 450 has lower gearing so you can run the BIGGER TIRES! Thats from what I was reading..

18% lower gearing is not gonna make up for the 47% larger engine the 660 has.
Damn good point! but the extra money for the 660, I personally feel and this is just my opinion is not worth it, Like I said I certainly could have gone with the 660 but after much research I decided the 450 was fine and it really is,  I pushed her a little more tonight and it will be more than enough speed for me, I can send the azz end sideways around  a corner no problem, very happy with it so far, stock for stock the 660 is 5 mph faster than the 450, of course until you change the CDI on the 660. and in a drag race from personal experience the 660 beat the 450 by a length and a half, if thats worth 1500-2000 more be my guest! again just my opinion.

I agree, at least you look at more than the "WOW" factor. Get by with what you need, no sense in paying for extra you don't need.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

r6realtor

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 05, 2007, 09:41:48 AM
Quote from: r6realtor on January 04, 2007, 10:26:46 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 04, 2007, 05:49:11 PM
Quote from: americanrobster on January 04, 2007, 04:40:09 PM
The gearing is different too. The 450 has lower gearing so you can run the BIGGER TIRES! Thats from what I was reading..

18% lower gearing is not gonna make up for the 47% larger engine the 660 has.
Damn good point! but the extra money for the 660, I personally feel and this is just my opinion is not worth it, Like I said I certainly could have gone with the 660 but after much research I decided the 450 was fine and it really is,  I pushed her a little more tonight and it will be more than enough speed for me, I can send the azz end sideways around  a corner no problem, very happy with it so far, stock for stock the 660 is 5 mph faster than the 450, of course until you change the CDI on the 660. and in a drag race from personal experience the 660 beat the 450 by a length and a half, if thats worth 1500-2000 more be my guest! again just my opinion.

I agree, at least you look at more than the "WOW" factor. Get by with what you need, no sense in paying for extra you don't need.
well said and that's just what I did. 8)
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

r6realtor

Quote from: YamahaRacer on January 05, 2007, 12:44:14 AM
Do you feel lucky punk, do ya?  Feel lucky?  ;)



120!  What you know about that? :D



bring it on! ;D
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Bleedsblue

Someone had mentioned the 450 can run bigger tires due to the gearing and that is actually a false statement. Not taking anything away from the 450 because honestly I think it's a great package. The gearing was done on the 450 to make it reasonably comparable to the 660 in acceleration. The 660 will still handle bigger tires better due to the extra power and torque the engine makes. I have a friend with a 450 and it's very impressive with 26 589's on it. The advantage it has over the 660 is the price and snorkeling is less complicated on the 450. The only down side to me is the climbing ability. It does pretty good but it can struggle going up steep canal banks. The 450 needs a bit of a head start to really make it all the way up where the 660 pulls up pretty easily. Top speed isn't off by much but that doesn't matter to most and accleration is pretty close.

By the way there are CDI's out there for the 450. Not sure how much top speed you pick up with them but it surely can't hurt.

Bill
2008 Ford F-250, 8" Fabtech Lift, 38" Kumho MTs
2007 Yamaha Rhino 660, 27" Mudbugs

Young Gun

Quote from: r6realtor on January 05, 2007, 10:32:07 AM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 05, 2007, 09:41:48 AM
Quote from: r6realtor on January 04, 2007, 10:26:46 PM
Quote from: Bigscrb15 on January 04, 2007, 05:49:11 PM
Quote from: americanrobster on January 04, 2007, 04:40:09 PM
The gearing is different too. The 450 has lower gearing so you can run the BIGGER TIRES! Thats from what I was reading..

18% lower gearing is not gonna make up for the 47% larger engine the 660 has.
Damn good point! but the extra money for the 660, I personally feel and this is just my opinion is not worth it, Like I said I certainly could have gone with the 660 but after much research I decided the 450 was fine and it really is,  I pushed her a little more tonight and it will be more than enough speed for me, I can send the azz end sideways around  a corner no problem, very happy with it so far, stock for stock the 660 is 5 mph faster than the 450, of course until you change the CDI on the 660. and in a drag race from personal experience the 660 beat the 450 by a length and a half, if thats worth 1500-2000 more be my guest! again just my opinion.

I agree, at least you look at more than the "WOW" factor. Get by with what you need, no sense in paying for extra you don't need.
well said and that's just what I did. 8)

You dont need 2 hummers with the same wheels ;D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

r6realtor

Quote from: Bleedsblue on January 05, 2007, 01:20:44 PM
Someone had mentioned the 450 can run bigger tires due to the gearing and that is actually a false statement. Not taking anything away from the 450 because honestly I think it's a great package. The gearing was done on the 450 to make it reasonably comparable to the 660 in acceleration. The 660 will still handle bigger tires better due to the extra power and torque the engine makes. I have a friend with a 450 and it's very impressive with 26 589's on it. The advantage it has over the 660 is the price and snorkeling is less complicated on the 450. The only down side to me is the climbing ability. It does pretty good but it can struggle going up steep canal banks. The 450 needs a bit of a head start to really make it all the way up where the 660 pulls up pretty easily. Top speed isn't off by much but that doesn't matter to most and accleration is pretty close.

By the way there are CDI's out there for the 450. Not sure how much top speed you pick up with them but it surely can't hurt.

Bill
"The gearing was done on the 450 to make it reasonably comparable to the 660 in acceleration." You are right, geared 18% lower to accomidate the lack of power the 450 produces, the 660 will still beat the 450 in every way but to me does not in price, how many times have you been in the woods and a 4 cylinder buggy made it twice as far as the V8 buggy? Ive seen it tons of times due to the gearing, not saying the 450 is that dramatically lower and the 660 will still beat it but I think they did a good thing with the design to make up for lack of power. If you check over in the highlifter forum a couple of quys with 660's are trying to figure out how to switch out there trannies with a 450's
2011 Polaris Ranger Pursuit camo 800
27" radial outlaws, diesel wheels 2"emp lift, FTD roof, multi mount winch

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS

2009 Yamaha Grizzly 550

2009 yamaha raptor 700

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com