Yamaha Rhino 660 ?????

Started by Jford, December 28, 2006, 08:47:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young Gun

Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on January 02, 2007, 09:24:40 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on January 02, 2007, 02:45:13 PM
Quote from: SuzukiRacer on December 30, 2006, 03:29:56 PM
Quote from: SWAMP_DONKEY on December 30, 2006, 03:24:13 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on December 29, 2006, 07:38:44 PM
According to what I read they are limited at 37mph. I know you can get the cdi box and it will go faster.

Yep Black Rhino!!!! 55+  ;D

They have a Black Rhino?  I think the blue special edition looks nicer than the silver sport.
I think he was refering to the CDI Box called BLACK RHINO, and not an actual Black Rhino.


What B wrong whit a black rhino, huh cracker.

haha and yeah I was being sarcastic bigscrub
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com