Delray Beach !!???

Started by ptheimer, December 30, 2006, 06:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ptheimer

I just bought my son a Raptor 50 (he's 8) and we're looking for some places around the Delray Beach/Ft. Lauderdale/West Palm Beach area to ride.  Anyone with any suggestions??  Thanks!!

sbripple


LTR450 994


Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Mudneck

register it & find a dirt road & supervise him. Its legal now ;D
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Busta Nutt

why the hell would you buy an atv and not have secured a place to ride it?

Mudneck

Quote from: wilburzbro on January 03, 2007, 06:26:32 PM
why the hell would you buy an atv and not have secured a place to ride it?

why you askin :drive.gif :deal.gif
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Busta Nutt

makes sense to me to have  a place to ride before you plunk down bucks on something that might just sit in the garage. that is why I am asking.

Mudneck

hey I bought a dragster and I cant use it in my own neighborhood century vilage ???
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com