Wife anf kid on the new Raptors

Started by Flea_Jumper, January 27, 2005, 03:55:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flea_Jumper


Flea_Jumper


superstar

  Where in the world can you ride a raptor right next to a chic fila, especially in orlando

felix_z-4

Looks like Orlando's hot spot. Home Depot@ waterford lakes.

T2

Thats what I was thinking, nice pics though, keep them coming.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Da_Mtg_Man

lol.... Hunny, I'm getting hungry. Ok dear lets ride over to chic-filet for lunch. :o
FLORIDA MUD RIDER

Flea_Jumper

You must live on my side of town.  Its not great place to ride but its ok for the afternoon.  Cant ride over for the chicken but we can walk. lol

dreth

#7
thats the life [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif] [smiley=ThumbsUp.gif]

53yfz450

is that the new spec. ed. 350 i got the same one nice pics ;D ::) :D
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

felix_z-4

Yea, I rode there a few times. Its about ten min. ride from my house. Have you tried I-drive??It's decent and not very far.

Flea_Jumper

  I dont know were it is, but Honda328I and I are going soon.  If you would like to join give a shout and we can all go.

Check your email.

AutoTek

You talking about the seaworld area at the end of idrive..rode
there for the first time a month ago..not bad was a little wet at the  time ..but right after the big rainy weekend

felix_z-4

What's up Eric? Wish I could be out there with you guys.This should be the last weekend that I'm working.So come Feb.I have to reedeem myself.Have fun & be safe.Tell Steve I said What's up!!

T2

I need to check this place out, never been to this place near Sea World.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

felix_z-4

Like I said. after this weekend I'll go anywhere.there's a good amount of people real close to each other. Let's get something going??

AutoTek

I'll tell him ... Just think by tom at 9:00 Am buzzin down the trail at about 60mph..haha just teasin yea..give me a ring
now that hunting season is over will be riding a lot

 Eric

felix_z-4

I sure could taste it,I havent been on that thing in almost 2 months.Feb. is one week away.Cant wait. See ya!!

Honda328i

Quote I dont know were it is, but Honda328I and I are going soon.  If you would like to join give a shout and we can all go.

Check your email.

How does Saturday Feb 19 sound to do I-drive?  We can start a Group ride thread.  It would be great to get all us Orlando locals together.
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Flea_Jumper

Sounds great to me.  We have three waiting. ;D

LakeMaryKid

how olds your boy Flea? I may make it! :O
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

AutoTek

Feb 19 sounds good to me..even sooner the better..if it's going to be a slow ride i will bring my daughter..she loves to ride bike.

Flea_Jumper

My son is 12 going on 20.  He is not a speed demon but more a technicle rider.  He will jump anything and can pull some pretty cool tricks for his size.  

My wife like crusing through the woods and small jumps.

Me, I like it all.

Honda328i

QuoteLooks like Orlando's hot spot. Home Depot@ waterford lakes.

I happened to be over that way last night and I checked it out.  Talked to some younger guys riding MX and they said there was a trail in the woods, but I can't imagine it goes far with all the development there.  I think they were a bit freaked out when I drove up (had the car) , probably thought they were in trouble or something.  They did say that no one bothers them riding out there, which seems unbelievable considering all the trouble we have even on our PUBLIC lands.  Jesse, you must live not too far from there?
[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Flea_Jumper

I live in Avalon park.  Its about 10 minutes.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com