Okeechobee Mudfest Feb. '07

Started by JohnSales, December 26, 2006, 09:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joedirt

You Littlin's old enough to drink?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Bigscrb15

Quote from: wilburz on February 08, 2007, 07:46:04 AM
i will be there. driving a 90 jeep wrangler. yellow islander model. stop me and have a cold one.

isn't that the special edition jeep they made for the fruitcakes in keywest?
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Joedirt

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on February 08, 2007, 01:50:43 PM
Quote from: wilburz on February 08, 2007, 07:46:04 AM
i will be there. driving a 90 jeep wrangler. yellow islander model. stop me and have a cold one.

isn't that the special edition jeep they made for the fruitcakes in keywest?

LOL... I believe he is saying you may have some Sugar in your Tank?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

Mudneck

Joe dirt you got s son? Joedirt77

What time you getting up there tomorrow fellas?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Joedirt

Wacker I am shooting for 7pm the latest....you?
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

qt314nfla

Well not sure but looking to try to make it friday night and saturday if I can swing it.

Busta Nutt



isn't that the special edition jeep they made for the fruitcakes in keywest?
[/quote]

          You hit the nail on the head

jimmyt14

I'll be out their by noon tomorrow...look for a 4trax 300 with an audio pipe on it blastin either hank williams or metallica...and a 15 year old drivin it.I'll be the one gettin stuck everywhere I shouldnt be lol
07 Camo BRUTE FORCE 750, bi/tri claws on itp ss106's

00 trx 300 25'' bugs sittin on c series 4
wheels, audio pipe, snorkeled airbox and lines

99 foreman 450.SOLD!!!finally!!!

Grassman68


Grassman68

Don you need to rattle can that thing black after that beating :box.gif :box.gif :box.gif :box.gif :X :X :X :X :X :X

wilburz

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on February 08, 2007, 01:50:43 PM
Quote from: wilburz on February 08, 2007, 07:46:04 AM
i will be there. driving a 90 jeep wrangler. yellow islander model. stop me and have a cold one.

isn't that the special edition jeep they made for the fruitcakes in keywest?

Thanks alot. Nice to know i have a fan club around here. Bastards!
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Joedirt

Quote from: JohnF on February 08, 2007, 05:36:19 PM
Quote from: Joedirt on February 08, 2007, 01:40:57 PM
You Littlin's old enough to drink?

I was making fun of him with the cute thing because he said hehe. Everyones old enough but he is legal and spent just under $200 last night so I guess he is proud or something. littlins...

Obviosly you are old enough, hooray for you :ThumbsUp.gif

Thanks Buddy ...how about a High five??
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

zin

Oh man I am so past due for this....

cya guys in the MUD!

Mattism78

I'll be there in the morning. I'll be driving a Red 01 Wrangler. Either that or I'll be on my 05 BF750. Going with a group so we'll be switching on and off. lol

sweetrider215

OMG I cant wait to go im leaving early tom  green big bear bright blue helmet lol OMG cant wait, ive been seeing everyone getting gas with there buggys and atvs in the back woohoo!!!!!

Have fun and please be safe!!!!
WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

Mattism78

my jeep


my brute. Wheels are all black now though


Probably what it will look like tomorrow:

sweetrider215

well i went and had a blast but it was so crazy out there omg i saw like 4 accidents it was a nuthouse. im glad i made it home in one piece, lol but it was so much fun
yamaha big bear 400 oc 4wd 05
mud gear tires
winch
cargobox/seet
yamaha pw 80cc 07
yamaha wolverine 350 06
Chevy Silverado 1500 07

dnigels

I saw Sweetrider go across that big mud pit at least a dozen times, never got stuck once.  Looked like a porpoise in some spots.  That was some riding!
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

lilnomad666

i was there with a bunch of guys from jersey and the security guard said there was 60 to 80 thousand tickets sold over three days.the guys from jersey hit ice on the way home and wreckerd a new crew cab f-350 a $9,000 gooseneck, a sami on dueces and rice and canes, and a jeep on dueces and like 50"s
2001 big bear 400 4x4: 26" itp mud lites

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com