Okeechobee Mudfest Feb. '07

Started by JohnSales, December 26, 2006, 09:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnSales

It is time for the semi-annual Okeechobee Mudfest Fri,Sat & Sun. February 9,10 &11
gates open at 7 a.m. on Fri Feb. 9th and close Sun. Feb. 11 at 4 p.m.
Remember Friday is ATVs ONLY Sat. & Sun. all things 4-wheel drive, but no 3-wheelers allowed

  $15 per day or $30 for the weekend

    Hope to see everyone there.

     CONTACT # 863-697-1167    leave message I will get back with you

BigDog

THank you again sir.  Great to see it will be on again!
[url="http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg"]http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/6514/fmrsiggi3.jpg[/url]

I am a Florida Mud Rider........and PROUD of it!!

Joedirt

IT would be nice if the owner takes some of that 30 Dollars a head and puts it into the EVENT.

Need Traffic Control and more roads opened ( I suggest opening the west side of the Mudhole to Camping and lessen the traffic)

Need More Water pumped into PIT Sooner and more access to water to wash ( the shower stalls and 1 hose at the Mud hole is not cutting it)

Shows US you want us back....I have Gone to the last 3 With at least 25 People...and the ones prior to shutting down
2005 Vinson 4x4
2003 Big Bear 4x4
2001 Prarie 4x4
1987 Dirty Dakota Mud truck on 35 inch Boggers

xr100racer

yeah, you guys are making bank on mudfest, keeps getting more expensive like every year. What do you do with all that money? I think its fine the way it is, just charge less. I know many people that have stopped going or are not going as often because its too expensive.

and get some water hoses everywhere, that would be awsome

GrlNextDoor

Does anyone know if the price is the same for children?  Any lower for any certain ages?

wilburz

Do they allow pets at this event? Was thinking about bringing the old lady.
1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

dnigels

As long as you keep her on a leash, it should be okay.
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Mattism78

I'll be there with a large group. $15 for the fun I have out there is a friggin BARGAIN.

xr100racer

Mattism -

where do you ride at ussually?

Mattism78

Holopaw, 5A, and occasionally 80 Acres in Vero.

GrlNextDoor

Where is 80 acres in Vero?  Open to anyone?

xr100racer

#15
never been to 5A, going to holopaw soon, and I go to 80 acres all the time

got to keep 80 acres on the down low, illegal. its small to and not much to do there especially on a sport quad, really just one big mud hole/lake that people get stuck in. nice little track in the back though

94Hardbody4x4

#16
I think everyone in Vero already knows of 80 acres, alot more people go out there than we know of. However, this other place we go to with Cory(DP) needs to be kept on the dl. Alot of people know of it but we dont want it to end up like Backlakes.

Oh, btw John, Harry's Unle that is building that Swamp Buggy at his ranch, he can build a swamp buggy for $4000 if someone supplies a running truck. He charges $4000 to build from the frame up. Just thought I'd mention it cuz it's alot cheaper than I thought they'd charge.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

xr100racer

Swamp buggies are gay though, Id rather have an ethan truck.

Oh but yeah, the secret spot is great. No mud but fun to mess around on a sport bike, Ive herd people talk about the secret spot going out there and stuff. Not like we discovered it when we used to go out there with the trucks, those trails didnt make themselves or the circle track. Mac and Mark used to go riding out there 5-6 years ago when they had blasters. Its not secret but not alot of people know about it.

Mattism78

Keg Lake used to be an ok spot to ride if you were bored enough.

xr100racer

Yeah, theres not really much to Keg Lake, that one spot with all the sand right behind the outlet mall is allright. Lately I herd theres been a problem with cops out there. Too far of a drive for not much fun

94Hardbody4x4

This girl in my class tells me how they go out there every weekend. They go all the way to 98th to get around the fence. What a waste of gas. I hate that place yet everyone always want to go there. I heard theres a 7ft baby eating mongoose out there anyways.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

xr100racer

well what you herd was a lie







Its a mutant walking catfish fused with a albino zebra that had an unfortunate shmelting accident with a blue panda and its only 6-11"

also, it doesnt eat white meat, only the brandon makenzies

94Hardbody4x4

ohhh, ok. I thought I heard something like that.
Parting out 2005 Honda Foreman....ASK ME!

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

rednecksinpsj

Hi,, we have never been to the Mudfest but heard it was lots of fun,, can you let me know where you go and how you get there from Cocoa ,, we would travel 95 south,, also is it $15 a person or $15 a car load or what and one more thing do you have to have helmets???  Just wondering  like I said we have never been there. Do they let kids ride around there or is that a no too,, please let me know these things because we are thinking seriously about coming out.
Thanks for the info in advance!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com