New bike

Started by Eric5555, December 22, 2006, 08:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

PLAYBOY_400

2005 400EX. FULL DMC AFTERBURNER, STAGE 2 DYNO JETS, WHITE BROS REV. BOX, SPROCKETS, K&N FILTER. KEEPS UP FOR A LIL BIKE...SUCKS GAS AND HAULS A$$. IM ALSO THE PARTS GUY YOU NEED TO TALK TO FOR ALL YOUR FORKLIFT AND MACHINE NEEDS. [email]RICKY@MRLIFT.COM[/email]

TRX450R_Racer

Nice!! I like the foot pegs.
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

Young Gun

Sweet EX!  Now get her dirty!
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

klutchbuster400

Congrats on the new bike, Doesnt it feel great to get a new one.

Eric5555

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 22, 2006, 11:59:32 AM
Congrats on the new bike, Doesnt it feel great to get a new one.
ya
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

KD 428

Nice, I've always liked 400exs

Good decision going with HONDA
HONDA CRF450R

06 BaNsHeE

Quote from: hondarider05 on December 22, 2006, 07:31:23 PM
Nice, I've always liked 400exs

Good decision going with HONDA

Dude thats a really nice bike.I think the z400 is a little better for track tho.Im not bashing honda tho because I own a honda myself(rancher4x4

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on December 26, 2006, 03:42:39 PM
Quote from: hondarider05 on December 22, 2006, 07:31:23 PM
Nice, I've always liked 400exs

Good decision going with HONDA

Dude thats a really nice bike.I think the z400 is a little better for track tho.Im not bashing honda tho because I own a honda myself(rancher4x4
I think a yfz is better for the track...

06 BaNsHeE

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 26, 2006, 04:44:29 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on December 26, 2006, 03:42:39 PM
Quote from: hondarider05 on December 22, 2006, 07:31:23 PM
Nice, I've always liked 400exs

Good decision going with HONDA

Dude thats a really nice bike.I think the z400 is a little better for track tho.Im not bashing honda tho because I own a honda myself(rancher4x4
I think a yfz is better for the track...

Yea but out of the 400s suzuki is the best.I love the YFZ

klutchbuster400

Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on December 26, 2006, 04:52:57 PM
Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 26, 2006, 04:44:29 PM
Quote from: 06 BaNsHeE on December 26, 2006, 03:42:39 PM
Quote from: hondarider05 on December 22, 2006, 07:31:23 PM
Nice, I've always liked 400exs

Good decision going with HONDA

Dude thats a really nice bike.I think the z400 is a little better for track tho.Im not bashing honda tho because I own a honda myself(rancher4x4
I think a yfz is better for the track...

Yea but out of the 400s suzuki is the best.I love the YFZ
Fo sho,And out of the suzuki's mines is the best haha

daviesjpg



Yup Kluthbuster is right. He has the best..You Lucky @$$ !!!

jp

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com