STOLEN ATVS IN PASCO COUNTY

Started by s351, November 15, 2006, 01:26:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

s351

2006 YFZ450 BLUE 2004 WHITE AND RED , RED 400EX PLEASE CALL WITH ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CALL STEVE AT
727-457-2667 OR BRIAN AT 727-207-6413 REWARD
he who dies with the most toys wins have fun and live life to the end

Loven It

Where abouts were they stolen from? Day or night? Just wondering there have been quite a few quads stolen in the past week.
99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

cubnfrank

Steve, bad news travels fast, I heard about it yesterday. Do you have any pics incase we see the atv's 
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

dirtkicker

Where in Pasco? Any Pictures? When did this happen?

s351

I ONLY HAVE A PIC OF 1 AND IT HAPPENED ABOUT A WEEK AGO AROUND EAST RD BIKES HAVE BEEN SEEN IN SHADY HILLS


[attachment deleted by admin]
he who dies with the most toys wins have fun and live life to the end

Hondarider22

sorry to hear that man, ill keep my eye open over here in hillsbourgh, have u ever taken it to dade city? three different people have had bikes stolen that ride at dade including me, i feel for u, it sucks. good luck finding them.  ;)

blupits04

good luck on finding it.the cops wont even look for atv now unless you tell them where to look.sorry to here it.
[url="//www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits"]www.freewebs.com/bluegottypits[/url]

KB

my friends live off of shady hills. they just moved there about 6 months ago. sometimes i ride around crews lake and shady hills w/ them. he has 2 blue 05 yfz's, a white one, and a blue yz125. i ride a black & green yfz(bought from ATP) & 2 blue banshees, haven't seen yours, i remember a couple guys back there on a couple lt 400's. i'll tell my friend to read this thread. do you know for sure it was your quad seen there, i'm just thinkin somebody seen my friends yfz & thought it was yours.(both blue) HOPE YOU FIND IT.

duroc825

Hey I think I know you Steve! Seein as I've lived 2 doors down from ya for like 10 years!  Didn't know ya were a member here. Anyone out there that could help Steve out would be doin a great guy a big favor. I know for a fact he'd help anybody with anything, anytime. Very good people. If your the thief you can contact me to return his bikes, and I promise I wont hurt ya too bad!

dirtkicker

I know Steve as well and he is a very good guy, he has helped me out a few times and if I see or hear anything I will let you know, Just live right around the corner from you to.

s351

THANKS THEY STILL HAVENT FOUND THEM
he who dies with the most toys wins have fun and live life to the end

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com