Converting to 4x4

Started by MadMudder, January 02, 2007, 10:42:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMudder

Hey guys, I got a 2001 quadrunner250 2wd. I know that they make a 4wd version of my quad and I wanted to know if anybody had info on how to do this or mabye a site or some info on how to do this. Any help would be appreciated.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

Fox17

im pretty sure you would be better off selling yours and buyin a 4wd.

Alba450

Quote from: Fox17 on January 02, 2007, 05:09:38 PM
im pretty sure you would be better off selling yours and buyin a 4wd.

Yea just buy another quad.  Or you can get a motor that was made for a 4X4 and do a boat load of fram modifications
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"