CROOM HILLCLIMBS

Started by KD 428, January 04, 2007, 10:20:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KD 428

A combination of hillclimb jumps from CROOM last week.
note- The hill is ALOT steeper than it looks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S6m6S2E3c3k
HONDA CRF450R

Young Gun

Sweet video, the hill does look steep.  That wasnt Pastrana :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Sleazy_Rider78

Looks more like Travis Asstrana to me.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

jeremy retzsch

When i was there oas told us that troy adams and travis pastrana were gonna be there. But we only saw Troy Adams. Sweet Vid
1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

KD 428

Actually it was Travis Pastrana, I have an autograph to prove it!
HONDA CRF450R

jmiller450

Nice,  I think i saw you guys out there Sat. or Sun

jmiller450

Quote from: hondarider05 on January 05, 2007, 06:15:01 PM
Actually it was Travis Pastrana, I have an autograph to prove it!
Do you know how long he is going to be there

Eric5555

ya when I went there I saw troy adams and they said that travis pastrana was there but I didnt see him
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

KD 428

Quote from: jmiller450 on January 05, 2007, 08:40:31 PM
Nice,  I think i saw you guys out there Sat. or Sun

Yeah, were you on the red trx450r with elkas? and with the guy who had nice rims on his yfz?? lol

umm not sure how long he's gonna be there,, but I do know that he does not live anywhere near croom, so he must be staying for a little while..
HONDA CRF450R

jmiller450

Quote from: hondarider05 on January 05, 2007, 09:10:56 PM
Quote from: jmiller450 on January 05, 2007, 08:40:31 PM
Nice,  I think i saw you guys out there Sat. or Sun

Yeah, were you on the red trx450r with elkas? and with the guy who had nice rims on his yfz?? lol

umm not sure how long he's gonna be there,, but I do know that he does not live anywhere near croom, so he must be staying for a little while..

ya i have the trx with elkas,  I just wanted to know cause im probably going to be out there tommorrow.  Thanks

jmiller450


KD 428

HONDA CRF450R

jmiller450

Quote from: hondarider05 on January 05, 2007, 09:44:14 PM
cool, nice vid

Thanks, same to you,  I found a couple new hills but nothing with real good landings, wish i had some pictures of those hills

KD 428

nice, I'll pm u next time I head up there so we can get a ride together
HONDA CRF450R

jmiller450


rubicon500kid

jmiller450  u wherer hiting some of crazy sh*t i was with honda rider(im the kid on the white yfz )
the guy u where with his son on the raptor 350 was good as H3LL that kid was geting some air too
DROP & DESTROY
87 s10 2/3 soon to be bagged
85 honda 110 atc(22" bearclaws & snorkeld)
01 kx 125 (pc pipe,tag bar's,pro racing rear rim,some lil other stuff
I hate it when you microwave something, then you start eating it, and it's cold in the middle...makes me wanna punch a

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com