Ft Myers Police may ask us for help

Started by Thrumud, December 21, 2006, 11:28:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI

If yall need a buggy I will help out any way I can, just let me know when.  Mine is small enough for trail riding, not one of those extremely oversized buggies.



Brad
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

banana-man

We could prob help as well.  In all likelyhood, they just dumped the body, and there wont be anyone there watching over it, the bad guys were sipping a corona 20 min later.  These people do these things without giving it another thought, like you or I throwing out the kitchen garbage.

dnigels

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

rollincoals

2000 honda fourtrax, good year mud runner tires, douglas alum rims, diamond plate skid plates, snorkle, jet kit , high flow air filter,extra lights, extended rear racks, single, steel nerf bars, front bumper,  and other stuff

Thrumud

No update from the department.  If they need us they will contact me.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com