Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Started by kodiak-jason, December 21, 2006, 09:20:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kodiak-jason

I don't post alot, But I just wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Click on the link and check out my light display

http://www.floridatoday.com/apps/pbcs.dll/gallery?Site=A9&Date=20061221&Category=HOLIDAYS&ArtNo=1220005&Ref=PH&Params=Itemnr=10

Jason
"I Can Fix It" 1998 kodiak lots of stuff,1995 king quad lots of stuff,2002 recon little bit of stuff,2001 breeze just tires,1985 atc 70 stock,1990 zuma modded,1995 yzf 600 pipe & power pack,2007 zzr600 carbs shimmed & slip on,2007 crf 150 stock

gearhead400

Thank you!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you too!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Ida_Mann

back at ya,,,,that musta taken some time.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Loven It

99 Honda 400ex
01 Polaris Trailblazer
06 Honda 90cc
05 Kazuma 50cc

[url="https://www.nationalmssociety.org/"]https://www.nationalmssociety.org/[/url]/FLC/personal/default.asp?pa=52649935&pd=FLC0EMS120060429WWT

kodiak-jason

Yea Ida the pic. only shows half of it. It usually takes me about 4 days to do the inside and outside-of the house, it's no doubt alot of work. thanks for the compliments. Jason
"I Can Fix It" 1998 kodiak lots of stuff,1995 king quad lots of stuff,2002 recon little bit of stuff,2001 breeze just tires,1985 atc 70 stock,1990 zuma modded,1995 yzf 600 pipe & power pack,2007 zzr600 carbs shimmed & slip on,2007 crf 150 stock

yunt2ride

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you also. Lights look good.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

1FasterBlaster

  Merry Christmas and Happy new Year.Wish I could show my light setup.My community has a light contest.I have so many lights, I'm afraid something is gonna blow up.
  I hope an airplane doesn't try and land on my roof!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com