Croom today

Started by AmericanRobster, December 26, 2006, 11:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

My girlfriend and went out to Croom today. Most of the place was busy for the most part of the day and soon died down. I was very outraged to see people riding 2 up on an ATV only made for one person, and young kids driving ATVs that were way to big for them to handle. Where are the park rangers to bust people like this?
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Young Gun

On a coffee break probably ;).  You can always get a siren for your quad and pull them over.  :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Able

Quote from: americanrobster on December 26, 2006, 11:37:12 PM
My girlfriend and went out to Croom today. Most of the place was busy for the most part of the day and soon died down. I was very outraged to see people riding 2 up on an ATV only made for one person, and young kids driving ATVs that were way to big for them to handle. Where are the park rangers to bust people like this?

Unfortunately there isn't much in the way of enforcement of the rules to keep everyone safe. I know a guy that ended up having surgery on his hand due to an underage rider on a larger sport quad not being able to handle the machine and hitting him broadside. If you run on the road they'll tell you no to, and you're supposed to wear a helmet but other than that few riding rules about safety are monitored. I've even seen people hauling ass in the parking lot with no helmets on, and a few idiots think the parking lot is their personal play place to practice their wheelies. I'm with you, the basic stuff needs to be enforced to keep everyone safe. with that said I've seen a woman on a quad with what appeared to be no more than a 3 month old in a harness going down the whoops with no helmet on at ONF. Just shows their are fools everywhere.

Young Gun

Why not just have volunteers that go around yelling at the rule breakers?  haha.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Eric5555

Quote from: Able on December 27, 2006, 12:34:50 AM
with that said I've seen a woman on a quad with what appeared to be no more than a 3 month old in a harness going down the whoops with no helmet on at ONF. Just shows their are fools everywhere.
ya...this shouldent be happening
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

tony pitts

 It is'nt the park rangers responsability to watch out for kids on yhe wrong size quads it is the parents they are most of the problem to many parents don't control thier kids.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

eldiablo64

THE LAST TIME I WAS THER SOME IDIOT WAS JUMPIN THE BERMS OF A DONUT HOLE BY THE BATHROOMS IN THE BACK AREA .THEN HE PUTS HIS KID ON WITH THE KID SITTING IN FRONT OF HIM AND JUMPED IT AND THE KID BUSTED HIS FACE ON THE HANDLEBARS WHEN THEY LANDED.I YELLED AT HIM AND TOLD HIM HE WAS AN IDIOT.BUT HE DIDNT SEEM TO GIVE A CRAP.NIETHER ONE OF THEM HAD HELMETS ON EITHER
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

hondarider95

How was croome? Wet? Dry?

AmericanRobster

Also, I forgot to mention the idiots that I saw doing wheelies in the parking lot. With all of the rain we had recently Croom was wet.
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com