A few videos from up here in TN

Started by Qdawg76, December 21, 2006, 04:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Qdawg76

Here is a Video of my daughter jumping on a small jump we made in our yard

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5131190460748766951

Another of me wiping out with my daughter taping the video

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=3180251530399368144&hl=en
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Bigscrb15

She is getting good on that 90. Now you need to build her a course like Durhamtown so she can ride it all day.

Glad you didn't get hurt wreckin like that. At least you know your tires will grip when you need them too.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Qdawg76

Yeah she is getting alot braver on the quad, I am working on renting a bobcat or something and making a 5 acre mx track out back. Yeah I am a little sore from that wipe-out, it was slick out and I wasnt expecting the tires to grab like they did and by the time they did it was too late to do anything.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

MPTonyT

i know that tire catch thing all to well....... at least with yours your bike didnt run your over. mine did and the front tire grabed the visor on my helmet and drug me a few feet.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

Qdawg76

Yeah I got lucky it didt run me over and the fact that the quad didnt flip over and break anything also.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

eldiablo64

glad you had a helmet on you can hear it smack the ground,glad to see you didn't get hurt,ps:your daughter did pretty good for only bein 7
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

4fittyr

dam son ur 7 yr old showed u up , u need to learn to ride her 90 before u seriuosly hurt urself on that 450 zuki
if u can't be good be good at it

Qdawg76

Lol, Thats Actually the First time I have Wiped out on it, I wasnt expecting the tires to catch that much Traction being that the Grass was really damp. I'll tell you that these ITP MX6r's hook up real good.
My daughter is getting better, I am hoping in about 6 months we will have a 5 acre mx track complete or almost complete for here and I to ride on our back property.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Mulchman

My 7 yr old daughter is just learning how to do doughnuts and jump a small 18"tall ramp I made out af clay. Teaching your kids to ride is the best isn't it!!!!!!!!!!
The good life is just an ATV ride away !!!

Qdawg76

It is great to watch them ride and learn. My daughter loves doing Doughnuts, She is getting alot braver with the jumps, She loves when I video her Riding, Kinda likes to show off to the Camera.lol 8)
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

jeremy retzsch

1998 RM125
-Bills thunder pipe
-Boysen reeds
-Works Connection frame guards
-Carbon fiber clutch cover
-Pro Taper fatty bars
-Race Tech suspension
-Twin Air airfilter
-Fx gripper seat cover
-Steel braded brake and clutch lines
-vortex sprocket and chain
-tusk aluminum shifter
-EBC hd clutch springs

xr100racer


dnigels

Your daughter also did a good job capturing your wipe out!  I'd probably dropped the camera laughing. J/K  :P
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Qdawg76

After I got up and rode over to her She was like  "Daddy I am still recording" I couldnt stop laughing when she told me that.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Whats up! Didnt realize the name change your slick. Like the videos the little ones doing awsome they grow up fast glad to see her still at it. Glad to see your allright evry once in a while the machine still shows us whos boss ;).
  I dont know if you seen the picks from hardrock in the photo sec. I took a spill on the 21stI still can feel it theres a cool pic. of my rear end. Plus pics of the little ones on the track Reagan (7) rides the orange Apex and jason rides the black one. Reagan still talks about the kids ride and hanging with your daughter. Glad to see every ones doing good. We need to meet up at durhamtown soon.
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Qdawg76

Quote from: BIGWORM3699 on January 12, 2007, 02:12:21 AM
Whats up! Didnt realize the name change your slick. Like the videos the little ones doing awsome they grow up fast glad to see her still at it. Glad to see your allright evry once in a while the machine still shows us whos boss ;).
  I dont know if you seen the picks from hardrock in the photo sec. I took a spill on the 21stI still can feel it theres a cool pic. of my rear end. Plus pics of the little ones on the track Reagan (7) rides the orange Apex and jason rides the black one. Reagan still talks about the kids ride and hanging with your daughter. Glad to see every ones doing good. We need to meet up at durhamtown soon.

Yeah went to my Original Screen name I use to use on everything. Yeah the Quads have a way of showing who is in charge,lol. Definately next time you head to Durhamtown Plantation let us know, or if your ever up near TN let us know. Great riding up here. yeah I saw the pics of Reagan and looks like she is loving that quad. Those pics were great except for the one of you Rear :o. Caitlin misses the kids rides but I am trying to get her into more of teh MX riding.
05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

dreth

Quote from: Qdawg76 on January 03, 2007, 03:44:25 PM
It is great to watch them ride and learn. My daughter loves doing Doughnuts, She is getting alot braver with the jumps, She loves when I video her Riding, Kinda likes to show off to the Camera.lol 8)



she will like it more when she has a 5 acre track that dreth can come up and teach her how to ride on ;) she is fearless! i was listening to the motor and was saying to myself...........self..........is she gonna slow down? geuss not. looking  good Caitlan!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com