Sneak peak

Started by #26YFZ, December 19, 2006, 05:21:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

#26YFZ

I didn't build it myself this time but I do know how you feel.  What is wrong with the engine parts? You don't like the blue peices or what?

svtbolt04

Oh no, I didn't mean the parts on the engine. I just ment that I wouldnt feel that comfertable to build a motor yet. I was assuming you got it ported/bored/stroked..

The bike looks great, I dont care how much you paid for it, and I bet I could think of a ball park, but who cares.. Mine has about 6grand into it ontop of the initial price of the quad.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

#26YFZ

Just got it ported and polished.  Also got a bigger carb and a few small things done to it.  Then all the painting plus quite a few new parts.

Ride1Rob

Surely looks nice Darren  ;)  . As long as they've had that thing their not done with it? What else needs to be done b/f you get it back?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

#26YFZ

Well they can't get the hood to fit on the fullbores and they are waiting on a few parts such as the clutch and brake levers, gas cap, graphics and a few other things.  It's all the way in Penn. and there is someone driving down in a few days from there so he is going to bring it for me.  Should have it by Sat. or Sun.

mikeE36

Quote from: Joedirt on December 19, 2006, 12:02:17 PM
Quote from: MolonyLTR_19 on December 19, 2006, 07:25:29 AM
Quote from: UncleRico on December 19, 2006, 07:13:14 AM
How much is this little project gonna cost when it's all said and done?

dont mean to start anything but why must you always ask that question?


Maybe you should email him a series of acceptable questions...you know ones YOU approve of.
:R

my guess is about 10grand depending on engine mods

#26YFZ

I had most of the parts on it already like the a-arms, spindels, suspension, swingarm, rims, tires and almost everything else.  Just got the engine done, all new powdercoating and replaced a few parts that I broke on my last crash like the stem so no it wasn't 10 thousand lol

#13_LT-R450

LT-R = SICK!!!!

Why stroke it two times when you can stroke it four?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com