QUAD RALLY May 19th

Started by dreth, December 19, 2006, 12:00:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyHighT100

[color=deeppink[Alright, hurry up and post the final flyer so I can take these babies into work, lol.[/color]
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

eldiablo64

#101
BUMP BACK TO THE FRONT
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

VForcedave

2004 Kaw Vforce 700 twin. Mine
2005 Honda Rancher 350 Kev Mans
2002 Yamaha 80 Raptor Kev Mans
2000 Jeep Wrangler 4" lift, 33's, winched
1988 Harley FXRP Dropped and chopped
2003 Chevy Duramax 100+K and still cruising. 18mpg.

dreth

im waiting for a call to finalize everything :-\

jamesb18cjdm

I will be there, and possibly with 4 others.
07' Raptor 700R
06' F250
03' R6
94' Integra RS

eldiablo64

TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Dreth on January 30, 2007, 11:57:36 AM
im waiting for a call to finalize everything :-\

whats your number? ill call you and finalize it. lol. i know it takes time to put stuff like this together. dont let everyone rush you and make you look over details. thanks for doin all the work.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

exrider

Put exrider on the list with 4. Sorry can't pm you.
2000 400ex
2003 300ex
1997 kawi 220
1988 lt80

Sometimes I think the Gene Pool could use some Clorine

novadave

So how is the flyer coming?
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

1FasterBlaster


LostCause

Ok,  I know everyone is waiting for the final flyer and I got to let Dreth off the hook.  I was supost to hear from the last bit of information for that weekend today.  I hope to be able to update tomorrow.  But I think it will be worth it if everything falls into place.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

1FasterBlaster

   Is this location large enough for this many people?I
m coming with my little girl and possibly some other friends.

LostCause

We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

dreth

thanks Brett!

the RALLY IS ON :o PLEASE SEE NEW THREAD

greenmachine

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on February 06, 2007, 03:26:49 AM
   Is this location large enough for this many people?I
m coming with my little girl and possibly some other friends.
Definitely large enough, they have a NASCAR track there, an 1/8th mile dragstrip, a mudbog & a motocross track.

greenmachine

On the flyer it said "motor cross track", correct spelling would be motocross track. I just want everything to look good & not have people saying, "see those ohv riders cant even spell" ;)

dreth

Quote from: greenmachine on February 06, 2007, 04:55:52 PM
On the flyer it said "motor cross track", correct spelling would be motocross track. I just want everything to look good & not have people saying, "see those ohv riders cant even spell" ;)

good eye! and thanks because we will be under a microscope ;)

mrbones

It looks good! Just a few ideas. You might want to include the exact location of the event in case people don't know where it is or just add their web address. Or, a web address for the event, such as atvflorida.com/ohvrally for example. That can have all the info with a link to the thread in the forum. Add the day it is happening next to the date so people won't have to look it up in a calendar (like me).

LMK, I'll send you a higher DPI logo that you were asking about.

Thanks.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

mrbones

I forgot to ask, is FTR involved at all?
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

1FasterBlaster

   I think everyone that shows up should get a T-shirt!! FREE...

Inyourdraft2000

Hey Dreth, I sent you a PM, put my name on the board for a t least a definate 6, I feel I can get up to around 14 or so...
Looking forward to getting the Flyers......
Suggestion for the flyers, if someone prints off a stack and dropps off any at a dealer, post it in here so others in your area dont try to deliver a butt load to a location that already has a bunch..........
~WooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo~,,,,I am excited.....yeah baby!
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v351/Lalapops/association_sig_banner.jpg[/url]
"No one cares how much you know until they know how much you care"
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25960.0.html#lastPost[/url]<<4SALE>>>

MedicMudder

This looks like this thing is going to be a blast!!!!. Can some give some info onthe mudbog??? can atvs play :P or will it allowed?
This is going to be long trip from Jax, Be ashame if we did not get muddy :D  :D .I do understand the main reason for the
event,but still plan on having fun all soooo....                         Medic mudder.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!