Whats your Christmas wish this year ????????????????????????????

Started by Thrumud, December 19, 2006, 12:10:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

Dear Santa,

1. I want 2,000 acres or more in South West FL so I can ride my ATV.
2. Remove the SFWMD from our state.
3. Bring our troops home safe.

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

dnigels

Dear Santa,

1. I want 2,000 acres or more in South East FL so I can ride my ATV.
2. Remove the SFWMD from our state.
3. Bring our troops home safe.
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

SkyHighT100

Only one wish here... the winning lotto ticket!

That way, I can buy my own 1000 acres, open MY OWN tracks for all of us off roaders... and spend the rest of my life doing every thing I love to do with everyone I love to be with.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

Bigscrb15

I had a Christmas wish until I went and watched "The Pursuit of Happyness" last night. That movie will humble you real quick. So instead I must wish for

Dear Santa,

1. I want 2,000 acres or more in South East FL so I can ride my ATV.
2. Remove the SFWMD from our state.
3. Bring our troops home safe.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

ScooterB

1. I want 1000 acres or more in South West FL so I can ride my ATV and dirt bike.
2. Remove the SFWMD and SWFWMD from our state.
3. Bring our troops home safe.
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

qt314nfla

Enough money to purchase hundred thousand acres or so across the entire state to create atv and ohv rec centers for the entire state to enjoy.  And some xmas blessings for a better year to come for those less fortunate.

z400stunter

I just wish for somewhere to ride before I get old and grey.
JUMP IT!

Fox17

i wish to kill a flippin deer or hog before the end of the season! and for a walther p22. and a ruger 77. thats it.

gery350

hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

klutchbuster400


MadMudder

I want a DNA test that says that Bill Gates is my dad. That way I can buy the State Of Florida and tell SFWMD or whatever packing along with all the politicans. Then the state would be a giant riding park! 8)
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..

dreth

i wish they would put the chat box at the bottom of the page >:(

tony pitts

 I wish that everybody has a merry christmas and  a very happy new year.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

yunt2ride

Mine only cost a dollar.


The winning lotto ticket.   On a different week that Skyhigh wins it.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

Gato

I will take bigscrub15's but in different order switch #3 to #1, #1 to #2 and #2 to #3.
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

qt314nfla


americanhighlander

#16
I wish for i want for my  chirstmas wish list for atv riders out there,
All atv riders should right to ride on county dirt roads
in near future ,and do alot OHV protests in tallahadsee area  or in DC at capital hill and
shouting in crowds:We need better OHV State law to ride our atvs on county unpaved
roads in near future in State of Florida  shouting my named in crowds in United States
of  America...  >:(  Screaming sounds of rednecks riders and other riders in
crowds of DC and tallahadsee to send our message out there
for our near future riders out there. :lecture.gif

We need find Jesse Jackson in near future for pumping up for atv crowds
no matter what color you are!!!!  8)

[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

UncleRico

Quote from: americanhighlander on December 19, 2006, 08:44:06 PM
I wish for i want for my  chirstmas wish list for atv riders out there,
All atv riders should right to ride on county dirt roads
in near future ,and do alot OHV protests in tallahadsee area  or in DC at capital hill and
shouting in crowds:We need better OHV State law to ride our atvs on county unpaved
roads in near future in State of Florida  shouting my named in crowds in United States
of  America...  >:(  Screaming sounds of rednecks riders and other riders in
crowds of DC and tallahadsee to send our message out there
for our near future riders out there. :lecture.gif

We need find Jesse Jackson in near future for pumping up for atv crowds
no matter what color you are!!!!  8)

You took the words right out of my mouth. (Just not in that order)


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

Higlander:

I need  a victim volunteer for my new parawheeling caribener release mechanism. Will you be available to go riding soon?


Replay at your leisure!


I also need to know how much you way, so I can bring the right size parachute.
UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

UncleRico

Quote from: americanhighlander on December 19, 2006, 09:08:36 PM
Quote from: UncleRico on December 19, 2006, 09:00:57 PM
Higlander:

I need  a victim volunteer for my new parawheeling caribener release mechanism. Will you be available to go riding soon?


Replay at your leisure!


I also need to know how much you way, so I can bring the right size parachute.


It's not sky diving. It's parasailing but instead of the boat, we use an ATV.  We need you, because everyone else gets scared when I drive.

You have to do it.

Didn't you see the video in the other thread?

It's much simpler than it looks.  I was nervous the first time too.

But, I need to make some design modifications, and I picked you as my test pilot.
I don't do sky diving very well Sorry dude i have fear of heights somtimes.

Sorry i won't be riding down there,
i still have too many things to do for next upcoming months
next year during 2007.Sorry i won't be there!!!


UNLUCKY #13 RACING  "I want to thank my sponsors, Jack Cass Bail Bonds, The Cleveland Steamer Carpet Cleaner Company, The Rusty Trombone Pub, and Dirty Sanchez's Liquor and Check Cashing."

americanhighlander

Cool video,man i need alot land like 20acer field
later on in near future,i don't know they have done parsailing on dirtbikes..

Pretty cool on atv.. I wish monkeys can fly in midair too!! lol


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMnFmA7HFGI

Looks alot fun than rollercoaster at theme park!!!
[url="http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I"]http://widget.slide.com/rdr/1/1/3/W/10000000bb75877/1/320/C3zfUOyy7z9lkQxLVEpqAid4fox1Ohlr.jpg(I[/url] always say:Ride Harder Let Your freedom Go!!)
I'm a goat farmer live on 8acrefarmlivingwith my [url="parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362"]parents.http://www.youtube.com/foxman362[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com