LOST AT croom

Started by felixfromiraq, December 20, 2006, 07:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felixfromiraq

HELLO MY FELLOW QUAD RIDERS I WAS AT A CROOM LAST WEEKEND AND GOT LOST AND DIDNT FIND MY WAY BACK TILL MORNING...I HAD TO SURVIVE IN THE WOODS AND SLEEP ON MY SEAT OF MY EHH ATV? I JUST THOUGHT I LET PEOPLE KNOW IF THEY SEE ME PLEASE HELP CAUSE I PROBABLY LOST THIS IS ME

[attachment deleted by admin]
felix festermooth

bigscrub79

3 simple letters will save your life there and in the forest......G....P.....S. I recommend all riders get one.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

svtbolt04

There is a trick to riding at croom if you get lost.. Start heading in one direction and stay going straight untill you hit the fence, once you hit the fence.. follow it till you get to your area.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

450rcrazy

croom is easy to find your way just ride in one direction till you find a fence then ride the fence line and it will bring you to a parking area .

felixfromiraq

uhhh i new to america what is G   P    S? I NO HAVE TRUCK EITHER MY BROTHER TAWRIQ TAKE THIS PIC WHILE ON THE ROAD TO croom

[attachment deleted by admin]
felix festermooth

svtbolt04

You're an idiot.

That picture is older than dirt.
823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

gtnwood

Felixfromiraq, another alias? Hmmmm ::)
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

felixfromiraq

no sorry to say this picture was taken last weekend old camera though this is my adopted brotehr fredricko after ride at croom in our trailer hes happy happy

[attachment deleted by admin]
felix festermooth

felixfromiraq

felix festermooth

gtnwood

Ya got any family reunion video's? Those would be priceless.
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

felixfromiraq

yes actually i do would you like to see it was from last years ehh christmas party? in my home town in baghdad ehhhhhh like i can send them if u like it would be cool we can talk about it and what i ate and my clothes and culture im so glad your my friend
felix festermooth

gtnwood

I'd love to see them video's. So then are atv's part of your culture? I'm guessin ya'll ride Polaris' back home in Baghdad, I read somewhere ya'll used to ride Honda's till the first Gulf war.
p.s thank you for being my friend I have'nt had any foreigner friends since 2nd grade and Tai My Shoo was the exchange student at our school.   
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

eldiablo64

a had a japanese buddy named FAH-Q in 8th grade man that little sucker could fight   lmao
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Eric5555

Quote from: eldiablo64 on December 22, 2006, 05:06:13 PM
a had a japanese buddy named FAH-Q in 8th grade man that little sucker could fight   lmao
hahahhaa
[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

Sleazy_Rider78

Welcome to the U.S and A.  You will find that in glorious America the vazheena's here are tight, unlike that ones in Baghdad which are more like the sleeves of a wizard.
[url="//www.myspace.com/mlatcham"]www.myspace.com/mlatcham[/url]
Stolen: 2003 Yamaha YZ250F. Moto XXX graphics, Pro Taper handlebars, black Excel rims.  Pics of bike in Stolen ATV Watch Forum.
[url="http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html"]http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,25023.0.html[/url]

MOTOCROSS MAVERICK

that sucks! hahaha a cumpas will work and cheaper than gps.
[url="http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx"]http://www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/MOTOMAV/Home.aspx[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com