What is ONF like?

Started by AmericanRobster, December 17, 2006, 12:08:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmericanRobster

I have a brand new ATV, and this is my first one that I have ever owned. I would like to know where the best trails are for my 2 up ATV. I want to stay away from the woops and get into some nice trail riding. I also would like to know when hunting season is over out there.

Thanks,
Rob
2006 Acrtic Cat TRV 500 4X4

1997 Chevy Silverado

2007 Dodge Ram 1500 Thunder Road

randyz

I havent been to Ocala in a few months but last time I was there it was nothing but miles and miles of whooped up trails.  I keep hearing they have equipment ordered to start grooming the trails but I havent heard of a date they are going to start doing it.

tony pitts

we were just out there today at big scrub the whoops are bad around the campsite but if you get a gps and go further away the trails are a lot better. the campground is nice and they have new restrooms and showers.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com