Handle bars risers / spacers

Started by cubnfrank, December 13, 2006, 08:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cubnfrank

I have a Trail Tech clamp. I want to raise the bars by atleast 1". Does anyone know of any risers? My bars are 1 1/8"
Thanks
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250

MPTonyT

i suppose were talking about the Z400?? ;)
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

MPTonyT

i guess it really doesn't matter but heres what i found
http://www.roxspeedfx.com/cgi-bin/cart/showitems.cgi?subcat_id=256 which has both 7/8 to 1 1/4 risers and 1 1/4 to 1 1/4 risers. a little pricey side though.
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

cubnfrank

Tony, Yep I just spoke to them they have a pivot riser thats about 2 1/4" high. It's higher than I wanted. Im gonna measure tonight and see if those would fit. Your right for $75 I could just get another set of bars.
Thanks
FTR #40 Retired
Polaris Sportsman 570 4x4
Honda TRX 450r
Suzuki Z400
Yamaha Banshee
Honda TRX 250