New shoes for the truck

Started by Chillinthemost, December 13, 2006, 03:12:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chillinthemost

Put these on about a month ago, no more bling for me

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

It looks tougher that way. Looks great! The way a truck should look :ThumbsUp.gif
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

backinsaddle

looks great.  I have a similar color dodge and was thinking of a very similar black rim, and the Toyo m/t's in the same size.  Now I know how the combo will look :ThumbsUp.gif

I've heard/read great things about those tires as probably one of the best all around m/t's for the diesel trucks, super strong sidewall, great on and off-road, low noise, except the mileages is supposed to suck in hot climates like Florida, Nevada, etc.  I'd be curious to know how your's hold up :dunno.gif

Bigscrb15

haha, looks better than my 2 stock rims up front and 2 spares in the back. Had 3 tires slashed and havent gotten the back tires replaced yet. I was lookin at those rims for my truck. the tires look great, let me know how they hold up.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

The hyrbid kid

Man matt everyday i see this thing and it looks so sweet...
But i never see any smoke coming out of this one??
Dont u have a chip or anything??
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

Chillinthemost

Quote from: WALSH450R on December 13, 2006, 05:32:47 AM
Man matt everyday i see this thing and it looks so sweet...
But i never see any smoke coming out of this one??
Dont u have a chip or anything??
No chip here. 28k miles and never been in the shop, pulls my enclosed trailer FULL of toys as fast as I need to go.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

The hyrbid kid

O alright see i know the old cummins was fast as heck from what i heard so i figured u souped up the old psd
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..

Smoknbanshee

mine don't have the rims and tires but it does have black smoke rolling out of it.  GET R DUN...
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

DZ 350

-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

xr100racer

since you got the black rims and nerfs you need a black tool box

i got the black smoke but nothing else black to match  2:L

Bigscrb15

mine is all black other than the wheels. soon as i get black wheels I will be done. Im not doing any chips. I may get exhaust and intake, but that would be it. I have plenty of power now.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

xr100racer

yeah, these newer diesel trucks got tons of power stock but......when you get the chip it takes it to a whole new level. Seriously, its a new truck. Dont be scared of chips, do some research and youll find that the people breaking stuff are running chips like the bullydog on the crazy larry setting which is way too much power for the stock tranny/fuel system. The right chip: when used responsibly along with intake/exhaust youll be fine. But I would be scared of chipping the 6.0h no

Smoknbanshee

www.dp-tuner.com

Jody Tipton is the best in the business when it comes to chips.  I have my chipped, exhaust, intake, tranny shift kit, etc. and very pleased with it.  Don't get caught up next to me or you will be washing your truck for a week.  I will smoke it out.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

xr100racer

how much power are you makin smokinshee?

LakeMaryKid

What size rubber is that Matt? Looks KILLER!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

xr100racer


Alba450

#18
Looks Nice~

I like the wheels ALOT they flow very well with the color of the truck.

Oh Yea....................I love the 6.0L's.   

You runnin' 40 LBS of Boost in that puppy or what............LOL j/k
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Smoknbanshee

Quote from: xr100racer on December 14, 2006, 10:25:31 PM
how much power are you makin smokinshee?

not sure.....never had it on the dyno, but well over 300 hp....it's the torque that is incredible....

hate to say it but 40 lbs of boost is not happening with a stock truck.  I can only hit 30 lbs. of boost and I have some money invested.
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Bigscrb15

Quote from: xr100racer on December 14, 2006, 09:18:16 PM
yeah, these newer diesel trucks got tons of power stock but......when you get the chip it takes it to a whole new level. Seriously, its a new truck. Dont be scared of chips, do some research and youll find that the people breaking stuff are running chips like the bullydog on the crazy larry setting which is way too much power for the stock tranny/fuel system. The right chip: when used responsibly along with intake/exhaust youll be fine. But I would be scared of chipping the 6.0h no

Not only do I have a 6.0 its an early build 2003. Thats why I am leaving it alone. I know it is a good engine though because it has 67k miles and only 1 repair(warranty) Most of the 2003's have 20-30 or more warranty claims.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

xr100racer

I could hit 37psi when my 06 cummins was stock, With the chip I can hit 40psi  8)

Chillinthemost

Quote from: xr100racer on December 15, 2006, 02:55:50 AM
I could hit 37psi when my 06 cummins was stock, With the chip I can hit 40psi  8)
Good for you, why dont you start a topic about your truck and maybe we can all give you some pointers. My last truck was a Cummins and I am well aware of what they will do. Mine had diesel dynamics stage 3 injectors, a Edge comp fueling box and a HX 40 turbo.
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on December 15, 2006, 12:39:04 AM
What size rubber is that Matt? Looks KILLER!
35x12.50x18 with a Donahoe 4.5 in. lift. I really like the way they look with 38s and 8in. lifts but I had to be practicle because I pull some heavy trailers and do a lot of traveling.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

LakeMaryKid

hmm maybe 35's wont look so small on my truck after all. 10 inch wide wheel? You need some black NFAB step bars instead too!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Chillinthemost

the wheels are 18x9.5. I do like the N-fab steps too. I raised the factory nerfs up an inch and painted them body color. They were chrome. I also am going to powder coat the tool box or take it off and put a chest type box in the bed.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12