North Police Needs Our Help

Started by quadtographer, December 12, 2006, 11:44:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigscrub79

Quote from: Anoriginal on December 19, 2006, 04:22:23 PM
Quote from: bigscrub79 on December 19, 2006, 04:08:24 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on December 19, 2006, 02:48:50 PM
A smokin hot wife, three pogo sticks, a small pony, a walkman and new tires on my truck.

LMAO that freakin hillarious. Although I still think your a puss, I would gladly drink beer or liquor, eat wings and ride with you anytime.

Yeah, I know I'm a pus. But I'm okay with it. I mean, Chillin still rubs my corns for me and feeds me grapes when we nude sun bathe by his pool.
So when are we riding again with the Scrub Brothers and wives/girlfriends?? we missed you guys last trip.
Tell me when and where and I will try to be there. Had another more appealing offer that weekend. I am willing to ride anywhere.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

qt314nfla

Y'all are all crackin me the hell up.  Thanks for a great laugh today.  Hell I'm not into Hooter's or Wing House but I'd go w/ y'all for the entertainment value.

Anoriginal

Quote from: QT314 on December 19, 2006, 05:34:10 PM
Y'all are all crackin me the hell up.  Thanks for a great laugh today.  Hell I'm not into Hooter's or Wing House but I'd go w/ y'all for the entertainment value.

Wanna see my doughnut holder? 8 cruellers can't be wrong.

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Anoriginal on December 19, 2006, 05:58:09 PM
Quote from: QT314 on December 19, 2006, 05:34:10 PM
Y'all are all crackin me the hell up.  Thanks for a great laugh today.  Hell I'm not into Hooter's or Wing House but I'd go w/ y'all for the entertainment value.

Wanna see my doughnut holder? 8 cruellers can't be wrong.

You better be careful. She likes to eat donuts too and that could hurt if she didn't take them off the holder.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

MuddFreak77

Quote from: Anoriginal on December 19, 2006, 05:58:09 PM
Quote from: QT314 on December 19, 2006, 05:34:10 PM
Y'all are all crackin me the hell up.  Thanks for a great laugh today.  Hell I'm not into Hooter's or Wing House but I'd go w/ y'all for the entertainment value.

Wanna see my doughnut holder? 8 minicruellers can't be wrong.

He Matt I fixed your post for ya   LMAO
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

Anoriginal

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 19, 2006, 06:30:21 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on December 19, 2006, 05:58:09 PM
Quote from: QT314 on December 19, 2006, 05:34:10 PM
Y'all are all crackin me the hell up.  Thanks for a great laugh today.  Hell I'm not into Hooter's or Wing House but I'd go w/ y'all for the entertainment value.

Wanna see my doughnut holder? 8 minicruellers can't be wrong.

He Matt I fixed your post for ya   LMAO

You know, after posting that, I just knew the mini comment was coming. :P

It may not be long...but it sure is skinny!!!

qt314nfla

Damn y'all sure know how to make a woman's heart go pitter patter (southern belle accent).

Back to me.... great I go take a shower and now were talking about my eating doghnuts of minicruellers.  I see where the love is.

Anoriginal


MuddFreak77

Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

qt314nfla

Ok, now that I'm done losing my lunch....where were we?

Anoriginal

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 19, 2006, 07:03:37 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on December 19, 2006, 06:52:34 PM
Hey, I got a nice shifter.

My shifter is HIGHLY polished      :o ;)

That's funny right htere, I don't care who you are.

qt314nfla

Quote from: Anoriginal on December 19, 2006, 07:26:19 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 19, 2006, 07:03:37 PM
Quote from: Anoriginal on December 19, 2006, 06:52:34 PM
Hey, I got a nice shifter.

My shifter is HIGHLY polished      :o ;)

That's funny right htere, I don't care who you are.

I believe those comments belong in the diesel trash talking section.  You can discuss your polished heads over there too.   :-*

MuddFreak77

Quote from: QT314 on December 19, 2006, 07:28:36 PM
I believe those comments belong in the diesel trash talking section.  You can discuss your polished heads over there too.   :-*

When did I send my head over to your place to be polished?????    :o :o
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

qt314nfla

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 19, 2006, 08:07:41 PM
Quote from: QT314 on December 19, 2006, 07:28:36 PM
I believe those comments belong in the diesel trash talking section.  You can discuss your polished heads over there too.   :-*

When did I send my head over to your place to be polished?????    :o :o

Dude atp is the expert in polishing heads.  Now let's quit hijacking this thread!

Anoriginal

Quote from: QT314 on December 19, 2006, 08:11:54 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 19, 2006, 08:07:41 PM
Quote from: QT314 on December 19, 2006, 07:28:36 PM
I believe those comments belong in the diesel trash talking section.  You can discuss your polished heads over there too.   :-*

When did I send my head over to your place to be polished?????    :o :o

Dude atp is the expert in polishing heads.  Now let's quit hijacking this thread!

Yeah, what happened to people wanting to kick my azz? We went from me (the little tiny helpless guy) getting my butt kicked to QT polishing stuff and eating donuts.   ???

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Anoriginal on December 20, 2006, 04:45:09 PM
Quote from: QT314 on December 19, 2006, 08:11:54 PM
Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 19, 2006, 08:07:41 PM
Quote from: QT314 on December 19, 2006, 07:28:36 PM
I believe those comments belong in the diesel trash talking section.  You can discuss your polished heads over there too.   :-*

When did I send my head over to your place to be polished?????    :o :o

Dude atp is the expert in polishing heads.  Now let's quit hijacking this thread!

Yeah, what happened to people wanting to kick my azz? We went from me (the little tiny helpless guy) getting my butt kicked to QT polishing stuff and eating donuts.   ???

We felt sorry for you. We know how small and defenseless you would be in a fight and we did not want to hurt your feelings.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Anoriginal

Yeah, it sucks being a little scrawny weakling. But, it makes me ride faster. I mean, I can't bench press 200lbs, but I can sure fit into a pair of 28W 30L jeans!