OCALA DEC 7 - 10 2006

Started by Thrumud, December 11, 2006, 10:03:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

I joined the crew of atvmiaxtreme for a fast pace ride.  Here are some of the pics, we had a blast.





































[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

RAD 450r

Thats awesome, Cool Pics! keep them coming
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

klutchbuster400

great pics dennis, I really wanted to go, but with my ankle the way it was riding was out of the question.
Ya finally get that helmet cam working?

Thrumud

Rad 700, you got to join us on our next ride. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

Quote from: klutchbuster400 on December 11, 2006, 10:27:19 PM
great pics dennis, I really wanted to go, but with my ankle the way it was riding was out of the question.
Ya finally get that helmet cam working?

Yeah got it working - we were going so FAST the video looks like it was fast forward.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

wilburz

1978 ridin mower, 48 inch cut, 3.4 hp briggs & stratton
12-6-3 front
14-8-5 back
no muffler

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Old_School

Quote from: Thrumud on December 11, 2006, 10:07:04 PM
More




Where is that pit located at? I've been to scrub a couple of times and never found it. Nice pics!  -Mark
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

RAD 450r

Man I would love to go out there with you guys someday, but im just a 16 year old kid.  Maybe in the future
XC FTR #28C
-KFX450R, Hipers
- Silver L

greenmachine

How much did it cost to rent that RV? And for how long?

MPTonyT

heh looks like ya'll were YAMASTRONG!!!!! htats what i like to see......
2003 Yamaha Raptor 660R

Thrumud

Quote from: RAD 700r on December 12, 2006, 03:30:03 PM
Man I would love to go out there with you guys someday, but im just a 16 year old kid.  Maybe in the future

Darn ... Soon my friend soon - when you're 18 you are more than welcome to join us. The crew does this twice a year.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

Mark - They call it Rodman. It's 30.30 miles north of Big Scrub. Sort of on the north end of Ocala. We started out at Big Scrub and hauled our quads to Rodman.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

Quote from: greenmachine on December 12, 2006, 03:40:22 PM
How much did it cost to rent that RV? And for how long?

I think it was 300 for the smaller one and 500 for the big one for the weekend. Trust me it was so freakin cold out there a tent aint gonna keep you warm.  It was in the high 20's.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

DjLeOo

Had a great time !!!!!!!!!! Dennis brought his tent didnt even know he had a spot reserved in the RV with us !!!!!!!

Glad you enjoyed your first time out there Dennis !!!!!!

Till next time !!!

Laterzzzzzzz
[url="//www.atvmiaxtreme.com"]WWW.AtvMiaXtreme.COM[/url]<br />-DjLeOo -2003 Warrior-2007 Banshee-
[url="http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg"]http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d181/AtvMIaXtreme/amxbanshooo.jpg[/url]

Gato

2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

Thrumud

Around the corner.  We have to go when its cold - I would not go when its hot.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

dreth

looks like yall had a great time. i like the trails and scenery but them whoops are insane ;)

stacktester

I am loading up the toy hauler soon and going to scrub. Been since May since I went there. Been going to Delancy since it's closer to me but scrub is my favorite.
Honda Rancher 4x4 ES
Newmembers good friend

dvx400#1

hey man great pictures i,m the guy that camp across from you guys, i hope you got to hit some of those trails that i gave you cordinates for. well it was nice meeting you, maybe next time we can ride.

1FasterBlaster

Hey Dennis, sorry I missed the ride.A lot of things were against me.We definately need to hookup for a ride.I'm going down to Miami tomorrow.I'll give you a call.

Thrumud

Quote from: dvx400#1 on December 12, 2006, 08:59:05 PM
hey man great pictures i,m the guy that camp across from you guys, i hope you got to hit some of those trails that i gave you cordinates for. well it was nice meeting you, maybe next time we can ride.

Hey bud, thanks for the cordinates.  We were not able to hit all three locations, but soon we'll be up there again. I will let you know when so we can team up and ride.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Thrumud

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on December 12, 2006, 11:29:23 PM
Hey Dennis, sorry I missed the ride.A lot of things were against me.We definately need to hookup for a ride.I'm going down to Miami tomorrow.I'll give you a call.

You got my number.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

gearhead400

lol is that a shift light?! bad ass.

i've never seen a bear out there, or anything actually. I've seen more deer in croom than in onf...
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Thrumud

Quote from: gearhead400 on December 13, 2006, 07:32:12 AM
lol is that a shift light?! bad ass.

i've never seen a bear out there, or anything actually. I've seen more deer in croom than in onf...

That's a VIOSPORT helmet cam.  Check it out www.viosport.com
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

LTR450 994

I have to make it on the next one, that place looks bad azz.

ScooterB

Great pics Dennis,  Are you going to ride Jan 17, 18 when your up for the OHV meeting???
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Thrumud

Quote from: ScooterB on December 14, 2006, 01:27:38 PM
Great pics Dennis,  Are you going to ride Jan 17, 18 when your up for the OHV meeting???

Hey Scooter !  I will try my best to make it.  Are you ?
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

ScooterB

Quote from: Thrumud on December 14, 2006, 09:59:38 PM
Quote from: ScooterB on December 14, 2006, 01:27:38 PM
Great pics Dennis,  Are you going to ride Jan 17, 18 when your up for the OHV meeting???

Hey Scooter !  I will try my best to make it.  Are you ?

Gonna try to go Thur-Sat ride ONF and maybe Croom
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

Alba450

Quote from: Old_School on December 12, 2006, 10:29:47 AM
Quote from: Thrumud on December 11, 2006, 10:07:04 PM
More




Wait a second those front shocks look very familiar!!!  LOL

Sweet Pics!  Looks like that sand pit was some serious fun!
Thanks to my Sponsors at.....

***OMF Performance***
***Liquid Performance***
***Fasst Flexx Handlebars***
***Laeger's Racing***
***AMSOIL Racing***
***VORTEX Racing***
***PowerMadd Handgaurds***

"Your mom? Yeah I know her. She took more shots in the mouth than Stallone in Rocky III"

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Young Gun

#32
Sweet pics looks like fun.  If I encountered that bear I wouldnt of found it as a photo op I wouldve gassed it  :D  Did you rent the RV because I want to know how much those costs to rent for the weekend.
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

Thrumud

Quote from: Kawasaki Rider on December 18, 2006, 07:19:06 AM
Sweet pics looks like fun.  If I encountered that bear I wouldnt of found it as a photo op I wouldve gassed it  :D  Did you rent the RV because I want to know how much those costs to rent for the weekend.

RV - The small one was like $300 , the bigger one was like around $500 for the weekend.  That's not bad at all
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com