Some pics from todays ride (added a couple vid clips)

Started by Chillinthemost, December 04, 2005, 03:12:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moose

Great pics, thanks.

Yes it's in Croom, in the far central section.  8)

Been there twice and I want to tell ya, it takes some big ones to do that.
I know you start on smaller ones, but those are tall and steep.
You don't want to be going the wrong direction there, only being hurt would be lucky.

Even saw a stretched banshee on alcohol climb with ease. It was fun just to watch.
LORD, please keep your arm around my shoulder, and your hand over my mouth. Amen

koh0001

Rule # 1..DON'T tell... lol. Had a great time Yesterday..Great day of riding!! Had a blast, My R ran great as well. There is nothing like that place in FL. Alot of new stakes out there??
2006 680 Rincon- HMF pipe, snorkle, rad relocated, 2 1/2" lift, highlifter springs
2004 LSR CRF 450r Hybrid MX, nolink swinger
2001 LSR 330R -XC setup, nolink swinger
1988 TRX 344R TT nolink swinger, PEP's 
07 Eiger 400, HMF pipe, snorkle, crushlocks & 28" Outlaws
1994 TRX 90 Dual A arms
2 atc 70's

Smoknbanshee

Dang matt, looks like you was doing it up as usual....sorry I couldn't make it, but christmas parties this time of the year are every weekend.  hey let me know when you guys go out there again, I will carry the cooler.  who all was out there?  shawn, abner, quad, jerry?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Quad32x

Man I couldnt make it cause the tile man was at my house. Doing some renovation and its tuff to get guys to show up so when they can I gots to be there. Hope all had fun ! I`ll be there next time on the zilla !  Im workin on it right now ! ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Chillinthemost

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on December 10, 2006, 08:06:58 PM
Dang matt, looks like you was doing it up as usual....sorry I couldn't make it, but christmas parties this time of the year are every weekend.  hey let me know when you guys go out there again, I will carry the cooler.  who all was out there?  shawn, abner, quad, jerry?
Guys, these pics are a year old. Someone just brought the topic to the top the other day.  I didnt take any pics Sat. but we did have a great time.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Smoknbanshee

my bad....i didn't read dates....did you still have a good time?
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 10, 2006, 11:55:37 PM
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on December 10, 2006, 08:06:58 PM
Dang matt, looks like you was doing it up as usual....sorry I couldn't make it, but christmas parties this time of the year are every weekend.  hey let me know when you guys go out there again, I will carry the cooler.  who all was out there?  shawn, abner, quad, jerry?
Guys, these pics are a year old. Someone just brought the topic to the top the other day.  I didnt take any pics Sat. but we did have a great time.

i thought i was goin crazy because I missed the thread and didnt reply until the second page. atleast I know im not just an idiot.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

flahondafam

Alot has changed.... First of all the wooden ramp that people are jumping was taken down about 3 months ago.... And for all of you who think you know everything about croom.. ITS NOT CROOM, ITS NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF CROOM.. In fact it is about 1 1/2 hours away from croom. My family and I have been going to this SECRET spot for about 15 years. Not too much riding up there anymore. You can only " ride" if you are carefull. They have rangers on ATV's ready to give out tickets. You sure can not do what you used to be able to do there. All of the developers have bought all of the land and the owners do not want our kind there. Those hills are nothing compared to what they were even 5 years ago. Too bad so many people love this darn state that they have to take up all the riding area for us ATV lovers

Eric5555

[url="http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418"]http://www.cashcrate.com/index.php?ref=237418[/url]

2007 kx250f
2006 kx250f
2003 rm250

FOR SALE:
2003 rm250
-MESSAGE ME

The hyrbid kid

Well ronny and cobryn have told me tons about the secret spot and i would love to go and give it a shot one time.. But if theres anything close to this in croom then idk because i sure couldnt find it..



Thanks
Tyler
07 CHEVY 2500HD DURMAX LMM 4X4..
06 TRX450R FULL WALSH  AND AXIS... SOON TO BE WHITE..
03 CRF450EX FULL HOUSER AND AXIS.. HYBRID BABY..