Private Riding Area - 12/09/06

Started by Anoriginal, December 11, 2006, 08:56:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anoriginal

I took only a few pictures this weekend. Had a great time and looking forward to going again soon. Great weather and a great bunch of folks.

Sorry folks, don't even ask. It's private and by invitation only.

Rule #1, don't tell anyone.   ;)










Anoriginal

#1
More pics

I wish these pics really showed just how large and steep these hills are actually. It is insane.










Quad32x

#2
I so wanted to make that ride !!  I`ll darn sure be there next time !  Get it rags ! ;)    Oh yea , does Matt still pull that little red wagon behind him to carry his marbles in ? 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

dnigels

'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

Bigscrb15

I wish I woulda made it. I won't miss the next one.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

coolcloo1019

'07 Suzuki Eiger 400 Auto
UNI Filter
DynoJet Kit
Snorkeled

dynodon

I really wanted to go also, But I had the "crud" that day, and knowing that we ahd the sand drag track meeting that night, it just would have been too much !!!

But, those hills are insane, and so are the guys that are climbing them !!! Pics will NEVER do justice to the size or magnatude of them  ;) Thanks for sharing the pics Matt ;)
The " Black Pearl "
No, you dont want NONE of it

Quad32x

Had the crud huh ?  I told you to quit kissing Troy. :-* 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

1FasterBlaster

Nice riding comradery.Maybe we'll all open our own private riding area's!!Why show pics if you don't want anyone else to enjoy the riding experience?

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Awsome pics guys. Chillin has always had some big ones this is just proof. :ThumbsUp.gif
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Anoriginal

Quote from: ScratchupBangupBoy on December 11, 2006, 01:25:55 PM
Nice riding comradery.Maybe we'll all open our own private riding area's!!Why show pics if you don't want anyone else to enjoy the riding experience?


You should open your own private riding area. That way you can keep me out of it.   :'(
I posted the pics because lots of folks want to see them. This is especially true given the fact nobody else climbs hills like we do. Hey, I love to see the pics of everyone else riding regardless if it's private or not. I just like seeing people having a great time.

gery350

Quote from: Anoriginal on December 11, 2006, 01:41:13 PM

nobody else climbs hills like we do.

geez now i know im nobody! ;D

look at my sig.

nothing like a ball busting gravity defeating event. ;D


hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Anoriginal

Gery:

What I meant is, we climb wearing nothing but assless chaps and a speedo.

qt314nfla

Quote from: Anoriginal on December 11, 2006, 02:51:00 PM
Gery:

What I meant is, we climb wearing nothing but assless chaps and a speedo.

I am so there next ride!

gery350

Quote from: Anoriginal on December 11, 2006, 02:51:00 PM
Gery:

What I meant is, we climb wearing nothing but assless chaps and a speedo.

yeah. so did i. ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Quad32x

gery its true. Heres Anoriginal at the ride. :o

[attachment deleted by admin]
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Anoriginal

#16
Quote from: Quad32x on December 11, 2006, 03:20:42 PM
gery its true. Heres Anoriginal at the ride. :o

Quad32x, thanks for letting me borrow those chaps. I really would have felt out of place without them. Here's a picture of Chillinthemost from this weekend.


Quad32x

No problem brother !  Allways willing to help out !! :ThumbsUp.gif ;)  Oh , just make sure you clean them before returning them.  Not like last time ......... ugh !  I still dont think that was mayonnaise. :S :tsktsk.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Hondabeefast

dang....that looks like an awesome place to ride.
02' Honda CR125
05' Honda 450R

Smoknbanshee

seriously sick guys....was that jerry that got hung up on that hill in the first pics?  I have never seen him miss a hill....chillin you guys are crazy.  let me know next time. 
Team FBI (Florida Boy's Inc.)
A$$ Crack Racing
Choke on my Smoke!

flahondafam

Did you ride with anyone named Jerry or Scott. How about someone named Buck? Jerry Lee rides a Honda 450r that is red and Buck rides a Honda 450r that is black.....  If so.... you can count on me not telling where your secret riding place, because I know just how secret it is... ONLY INVITATION!!!!!!!!!!


450rcrazy

I think I know that place .I have heard it is about to become a big golf course.And you are not the only ones who like to climb hills.

[attachment deleted by admin]

tony pitts

that place is great but not only is it private for him its private for everybody its illegal to ride there but we sure have fun when we go there.
[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

450rcrazy


450rcrazy


450rcrazy


flahondafam

gee 450r crazy you were thinking about the same thing I was.... Posting pic of the area before it was in the process of becoming the golf course.... We had some great times in the secret area for about 15 years.

Chillinthemost

Quote from: flahondafam on December 11, 2006, 06:37:17 PM
Did you ride with anyone named Jerry or Scott. How about someone named Buck? Jerry Lee rides a Honda 450r that is red and Buck rides a Honda 450r that is black.....  If so.... you can count on me not telling where your secret riding place, because I know just how secret it is... ONLY INVITATION!!!!!!!!!!


Yep, ride with all of them.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

flahondafam

My family has know Jerry since he was about 13 years old.   Boy alot has changed up there, we have had alot of great times there. Sucks that we can't go up there as often.They are a great crew to hang out with

susieblazer



  Great pics..........looks sorta like in the mid 80's and early 90's of what the pits looked like where we rode in a secret place in Hernando....Oh the memories of the "Tennessee Valley" pit and "The Naked Lady " pit....sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Anoriginal

My first trip was in 1985 and I thought I was on a different planet. Still a ton of fun. I only go these days to slap Chillin when everyone else starts marking out to him. If I didn't, his head would explode.

Tennessee Valley.............I crushed a brand new Paul Turner ATC High Rev there in like 1989. Still rode the rest of the day with a bent axle, bent bars, crushed pipe and lots of missing plastic.

flahondafam

No those pic were not from the 80's or 90's in fact they were just early this year. Great memories for this family also. When we were all alot younger we would ride in an area there called the "pines" late at night and the police helicopter would try and chase us out. It was kind of like a cat and mouse hunt. Now there is alot of house where the " Pines" once were

flahondafam

If you were there in 1989 then you must have seen the one legged rider, right?

Quad32x

I remember that guy !  I think he rode something like a old 230 Quadsport or something. I started riding there in 1983. Man .............. the good old days. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Old_School

Nice pics. I've been there twice. Last time the cop asked me nicely to leave and that soon they will be prosecuting. Don't know if that was a bluff or not. The pit past the quary is my favorite.   
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

flahondafam

Yeah that one legged guy was Jerry Jr father. That man would ride ba**s to the wall. He would always ride with is little dog. Go up any hill that he could. That was really good times. And no the cops do not play up there. They ask nicely once and then that is it. They will arrest you or ticket you the second time.

novadave

That place is great, and Buck is a cool dude. I remember climbing thoughs hills with my atc350x back in the day. Man was i crazy when i was young.
HELP I NEED SOME PLACE TO RIDE!

1FasterBlaster

Sure wish we could all get together and protest so we could keep these area's to ride on!!

gearhead400

well atleast i had the chance to ride there a few times, sucks its going to be a golf course, that will be the 2435324 one in citrus county  ::)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

dj_pizzim

Quote from: 450rcrazy on December 11, 2006, 06:59:52 PM
I think I know that place .I have heard it is about to become a big golf course.And you are not the only ones who like to climb hills.

Hey 45rcrazy just so you know the first 2 pics are hills in Durhamtown the last to are the secret spot
07 Yfz450
05 Honda Rincon

www.RNRwheels.com
www.Onlypowersports.com
www.floridamotoplex.com
www.fairtax.org

Chillinthemost

Quote from: dj_pizzim on December 13, 2006, 08:55:19 AM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on December 11, 2006, 06:59:52 PM
I think I know that place .I have heard it is about to become a big golf course.And you are not the only ones who like to climb hills.

Hey 45rcrazy just so you know the first 2 pics are hills in Durhamtown the last to are the secret spot
Durhamtown has hills? If so, then I need to go soon. I have wanted to go for a long time but no one ever said anything about hills. Do they have any good ones and are you allowed to ride on them?
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Bigscrb15

Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 13, 2006, 12:23:11 PM
Quote from: dj_pizzim on December 13, 2006, 08:55:19 AM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on December 11, 2006, 06:59:52 PM
I think I know that place .I have heard it is about to become a big golf course.And you are not the only ones who like to climb hills.

Hey 45rcrazy just so you know the first 2 pics are hills in Durhamtown the last to are the secret spot
Durhamtown has hills? If so, then I need to go soon. I have wanted to go for a long time but no one ever said anything about hills. Do they have any good ones and are you allowed to ride on them?

They have a couple good size hills you are allowed to ride. You really need to go up there with us next time.
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Eworm

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on December 13, 2006, 11:11:44 PM
Quote from: Chillinthemost on December 13, 2006, 12:23:11 PM
Quote from: dj_pizzim on December 13, 2006, 08:55:19 AM
Quote from: 450rcrazy on December 11, 2006, 06:59:52 PM
I think I know that place .I have heard it is about to become a big golf course.And you are not the only ones who like to climb hills.

Hey 45rcrazy just so you know the first 2 pics are hills in Durhamtown the last to are the secret spot
Durhamtown has hills? If so, then I need to go soon. I have wanted to go for a long time but no one ever said anything about hills. Do they have any good ones and are you allowed to ride on them?

They have a couple good size hills you are allowed to ride. You really need to go up there with us next time.

I will be waiting as you and bro know already............

ScooterB

Those pics look like a place i ride near my dads house.
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

YAMAHONDAMAN

Quote from: Smoknbanshee on December 11, 2006, 06:26:25 PM
seriously sick guys....was that jerry that got hung up on that hill in the first pics?  I have never seen him miss a hill....chillin you guys are crazy.  let me know next time. 
He's Finnally GETTING OLD !!!!     :'(
and yes ... iv'e know Jerry since 1986 when we went up there and TORE IT UP !!!! 
1985 Tri-Z w/ 1986 plastics, turbo crank, PWK 39mm Keihin carb, custom 12" aluminum s/ arm, Skat Trak 22x11x8 Tauler Haulers on 11" wide rims, lots of stainless, lots of aluminum...Powder Coated Frame,etc,,,,NOTHING STOCK !!!!

Old_School

Quote from: ScooterB on December 14, 2006, 12:43:08 PM
Those pics look like a place i ride near my dads house.


Damn, where's that at? That looks like fun!
90' LT500R Quadzilla
Breathing fire and crushing cities

92' LT250R Quadracer
Some stuff done. 75+mph (Sold)

"When this baby hits 88 mph, you're gonna see some serious $%#!" - Christopher Lloyd

ScooterB

40 miles north of Croom  8)

Its a "Secret Spot"
06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA

susieblazer


  I't only "secret" to the younger folks..........not to those of us that have been going there since the late 70's.........sorta miss that vegatation aroma in the pits.... :ThumbsUp.gif
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com