Seminole Indian track pics

Started by mrf, February 11, 2005, 04:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mrf

YFZ450!
Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

mrf

Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

mrf

Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

mrf

Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

wired2ride


dreth


mrf

Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

mrf

Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

mrf

Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

mrf

Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

DS650

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
2004 Grizzly 660-Stock
2001 Banshee-Mods  
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mrf

Thanks. Lets see if somebody ells puts up some pics too.
Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

Flea_Jumper

Great pics.  Where is this track?

mrf

Basicaly.... in the everglades. Right in the center of aligator alley. Exit 49 off of I-75 and follow the signs to the "Billie Swamp Safari". Here's the link to their web site. http://www.seminoletribemotocross.com/  
Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

T2

Quote02-06-05
Don't you just love the way the Elka's keep the frount wheels on the ground pointing in the right direction 8)
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

raptor660

QuoteDon't you just love the way the Elka's keep the frount wheels on the ground pointing in the right direction 8)
hey T2... how much for the elkas on your rap.?

mrf

Well unfortnately, I don't have them on my quad. That is my buddies YFZ450 in the pics that I posted. I have ridden his  quad though and I know what ur talking about. Elka shocks + Extended arms = a very nice ride.
Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

Hiram

Nice pics...can't wait to make it out there and do some Air Banshee'n myself ;D
04 White/Red Banshee (mines)
03 Yerf Dog 90cc (son's)

yfz439

that guy riding must be a stud  8)
IF you ain't falling you ain't riding

mrf

Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

RDH_660R

NICE SHIRT MAYBE WHEN I GET MY BOOTS I COULD GO TO THE TRACK WITH U GUYS . BY THE WAY YOUR BANSEE IS SLOWW!!! ;D
HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!

mrf

Don't sing it and gring it baby. Head out to the track and come see me. I'll let u start in front of me so I can roost you when I pass you up  ;).
Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

Toomey

During practice sessions, do you have to have nerfs and a kill switch and all?  I know that there's a fee, but what all do I have to ride on a practice day?  
And how is the trail course?  I'm preety interested in going.  Is it right next to billie swamp safari?
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

mrf

#23
The track is right across the street from the parking lot for the billie swamp safari. $20.00 to ride the tracks, $5.00 more to ride the trails (but it is not all that). You don't need nerfs or a kill cord to ride and as for ridding gear, the website has a section that tells u what u need to wear. I belive u need a long sleeve shirt, gloves, long pants, DOT approved helmet, goggles and at least ankle high boots (I would recomend full length MX boots though). Most of the accidents i've seen there have been people on dirtbikes but there is a ratio of like 10 dirtbikes for every quad out there and I have seen them leave with broken legs and even seen a couple leave in a stretcher unconsious
Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

450R_Matt

How crowded was it the day you were there? About how many quads? Also I see you guys are from Miami, has any of you been to Daina with your quad? If so hows that track?

Maybe heding out to the Tribe track this weekend
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

mrf

I haven't been to "air dania" yet. But the tribe track has 1 track that the dirtbikes ride almost all day. They let us on that track for 30 min sessions like 2-3 times per day. The second track is mainly for ATV's but hardly any show up so they have been letting the dirtbikes ride with us. I would say that there was maybe 60 to 70 dirtbikes out there last weekend on sunday, and maybe 15 ATV's. I have been there on a thursday and that day the was like 30 bikes all together.
Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

raptor660

Dania is fun.... Quad nights are Every wens. like tonight, if enough quads show up we get our own sessions if not gotta ride with the bikes :-/

RDH_660R

REMEMBER THIS BIKE IT TOOK YOU A COUPLE OF WEEKS AGO AT RINKER ;D
HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!

Toomey

QuoteThe track is right across the street from the parking lot for the billie swamp safari. $20.00 to ride the tracks, $5.00 more to ride the trails (but it is not all that). You don't need nerfs or a kill cord to ride and as for ridding gear, the website has a section that tells u what u need to wear. I belive u need a long sleeve shirt, gloves, long pants, DOT approved helmet, goggles and at least ankle high boots (I would recomend full length MX boots though). Most of the accidents i've seen there have been people on dirtbikes but there is a ratio of like 10 dirtbikes for every quad out there and I have seen them leave with broken legs and even seen a couple leave in a stretcher unconsious



Sounds preety good to me.  I've never been on an mx track before, but I'll probably go and check it out once I get this bike o' mine jetted.  I hate jetting!  :P  
I guess I'll be going to the holylands and get it jetted out on the road if I can.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

yfz439

#29
Keep riding that raptor a rinker and you going to pass us all on the way to the impound with all those PIGS out there. :'(
IF you ain't falling you ain't riding

RDH_660R

ALRIGHT I will bring it but first I have to pass by your house (Man) I have a little oil leak.  Thanks Ruben
HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!

mrf

Damn..... that raptor pic looks like a post card. It's all nice and purdy... hehe.... with Armor Alled tires and everything. Stock tires and handle bars. Ewwwww weeee... not a scratch on it that thing looks like it had shock covers put on at the dealer and was rolled off the showroom floor. You don't really ride that thing, do you?
Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

mrf

QuoteALRIGHT I will bring it but first I have to pass by your house (Man) I have a little oil leak.  Thanks Ruben

Hehe... I thought it was u. I only know 2 guys that own white raptor's that pretty. Hey... did u put the carb on the dirtbike already? If so how did it run?
Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

RDH_660R

Yeah the bike ran great thanks alot the thing even idles great.
Had you going for a second there huh! haha

 [smiley=stooges.gif]

On the other hand would any of u guys know of any body who would be interested in a 04 kls125 kawasaki 4 stroke in mint condition ? $2150
HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!

mrf

QuoteYeah the bike ran great thanks alot the thing even idles great.
Had you going for a second there huh! haha

 [smiley=stooges.gif]

On the other hand would any of u guys know of any body who would be interested in a 04 kls125 kawasaki 4 stroke in mint condition ? $2150

I'm glad it is running good. Check this out, I did manage to find a pic of ur bike nice and dirty with ur "Crocodile" buddy on it.

Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!

RDH_660R

Dude I am kick crocodile's a** for getting my bike that dirty!!!lol When I get home I am going to wipe my bike with a diaper to get all the dust off it.!!
HERE'S YOUR SIGN!!

450R_Matt

Any of you riding the track sat. the 19th ?
I started a group ride post  [smiley=deal.gif]   if your intrested.
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

mrf

#37
I'm about 80% sure my buddy and I will be there but on sunday.
Save the drama fo yo mama. Ride Hard!