New Years at River Ranch

Started by ONEslowEXer, December 06, 2006, 06:42:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ONEslowEXer

Anyone from here bringing in the new year at the Ranch?
I know I can't think of a better place ;D We'll be up the with a group around 20 from Naples!
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

qt314nfla

Been planning it since the beginning of the year.  Not sure who all is going to join me.  I believe Scramdaddy is coming out.  Still waiting to hear from a few others on here.

ONEslowEXer

My friends tell me of a Big Party at the dinosaur Camp every year.
Have you been?
04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

qt314nfla

Haven't been to the dinosaur camp.  The windmill camp has a big party every year also.

FOREMANRON

2007 POLARIS RANGER 700 MOSSY OAK WITH A WARN 4.0 WINCH,2006
POLARIS SPORTSMAN 700

Scramdaddy

2004 Scrambler 500 4x4 .  [url="//gen3usa.com"]Gen3usa.com[/url]

big-daddy

it rains lead out there......... ???
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

ONEslowEXer

04 grizzly 660 Wetlands camo (Mine)
5.5in gorilla lift 29.5 x10 outlaws Hmf exhaust
Snorkeled Radiator relocated Outlaw clutch
Highlifter springs

02 Sportsman 400 Yellow Hers

88 suzuki Samurai (ours) 33" swampers 5:1 tranfercase
custom lift

garym


MuddFreak77

Quote from: garym on December 12, 2006, 10:36:32 AM
I'm out...

HEY QT do you have a French word for this wanna be rider??????   LMAO
Never argue with an Idiot. They drag you down to their level, and then beat you with experience!


'07 Suzuki King Quad
3k Warn Winch
GPS

2001 F-250 4X4 Diesel, 6 way hand

garym

Hey, I was at the ranch last weekend and maybe next weekend...wanna be rider my butt ox

qt314nfla

Quote from: MuddFreak77 on December 12, 2006, 06:55:06 PM
Quote from: garym on December 12, 2006, 10:36:32 AM
I'm out...

HEY QT do you have a French word for this wanna be rider??????   LMAO

um yes sir i do i believe the word is pusswa (poos-wa) originating from the french word pusswhip (poos-weap). once one has been called pusswhip it's not long after they are called a pusswa.  however the same is not true in reverse.

qt314nfla

Quote from: garym on December 13, 2006, 08:26:40 AM
Hey, I was at the ranch last weekend and maybe next weekend...wanna be rider my butt ox

oh sure go all the weekends i'm not there.  are you trying to tell me something gary?  i think i'm gonna go cry now. :'(

garym


enniehall

When is every one going up?  My group is leaving early friday and I can't go until I get out of work or I can wait until sat morning...can i follow anyone or get some directions cause I sure as sh*t don't remeber how to get there.
Mud-It's like whiskey to a drunk or poker to a gambler.

garym

I'm  sure she has thrown it away after meeting you

qt314nfla

Quote from: garym on December 14, 2006, 01:07:51 PM
I'm  sure she has thrown it away after meeting you

Dam gary you're all about smackin you're camp mates down.  You're getting pretty good at this for a pusswa.   :-*

garym

#17
ouch...and by the way, you started it ;)

team_quad_green

ill be there friday night saturday and half of sunday gotta dj a new years party so cant spend the new years day there
RANGER LIFE!
2012 polaris ranger  xp 800
walker evans limited editions
2007 honda rincon 680
2007 yamaha raptor 80

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com