SEC Champs!!! GO GATORS!!!

Started by Fox17, December 02, 2006, 10:15:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ebtrx450r

Quote from: Quad32x on December 04, 2006, 08:18:47 PM
I can. Open wide ! >:D

Nice one! I hope you wash your foot before the game. I'd hate it if it left a bad taste in your mouth! :)




Quad32x

Blah , blah , blah. Thats all I hear. I`ll bet you ride a 4-poke too. 2:L  We will see what you have to say Jan. 9th. ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

ebtrx450r

Lol why yes I do. I'm not that old. I will be pm'ing you the evening of the 8th ;) I just hope that once this is all over there will be no hard feelings lol.

SomBch

ohio state sucks!  They have a pathetic schedule in a even more pathetic conference. BIG 10 has 3 top 25 teams , the SEC has 5 and Florida played them all and lost once on the road.Yeah keep talkin smack about the GATORS , thats just what we want a bunch of know nothins that have never played the game talkin trash and then get put back in there place when the beat down comes!





IF YOUR NOT A GATOR.........YOU ARE  GATOR BAIT!
THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GENIUS AND STUPID IS THAT GENIUS HAS ITS LIMITS.

Fox17


ebtrx450r

Quote from: SomBch on December 04, 2006, 10:04:49 PM
ohio state sucks!  They have a pathetic schedule in a even more pathetic conference. BIG 10 has 3 top 25 teams , the SEC has 5 and Florida played them all and lost once on the road.Yeah keep talkin smack about the GATORS , thats just what we want a bunch of know nothins that have never played the game talkin trash and then get put back in there place when the beat down comes!

Easy there buddy I never said they sucked! I just said that they are going to lose lol. As a matter of fact I like the gators I just love my home team quite a bit more!! I have also said in past threads that the gators did have a tougher schedule.

Quad32x

Yea well Ohio States mascot looks like a ballsack on a stick ! 2:L
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

550superquad

Quote from: Quad32x on December 05, 2006, 08:00:28 AM
Yea well Ohio States mascot looks like a ballsack on a stick ! 2:L
:o :N
1985 huffy girls bike
green with white stripes on the chaingaurd
mid-level ape hangers with green glitter grips & white plastic woven handlebar basket
one mirror,whip flag & thumb bell on handle bar's 
extra long Bannana Seat

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com