My newest toy

Started by z400stunter, December 03, 2006, 06:14:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

z400stunter

What do ya think? 
JUMP IT!

DZ 350

-05 raptor Alot of Stuff done to it ( FOR SALE !!!!! )

-98' CHEVY 4X4 SILVERADO W/ TO MUCH TO LIST !

-2007 RINCON 680 4X4 W/ WARN BUMPER, HMF PIPE, AND 26" OUTLAWS

-1987 Jeep Wrangler On 44" tractor Tires ( For Sale )

-2001 F-150 on 9" lift 36" TSL's (For Sale)

twitch

It looks to clean.  j/k nice ride.
2007 Honda Rancher 400 AT
3000lb champion winch
k&n filter

myspace/captn__john

450rcrazy


The Quad FaJa

is that a GS500 in the back?

z400stunter

#5
A gs 500?  Come on man!   ;)  It's an 06 gsxr 750. 
JUMP IT!

bigscrub79

Quote from: z400stunter on December 03, 2006, 06:14:56 PM
What do ya think? 
I think I hate you with all those toys. Nice new bike, I have been wanting one. May just jump into one after the holidays.
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

The Quad FaJa

Sweet bikes...sorry for calling it a GS500...you know I didnt know they made them and seen one riding and was like wtf kinda bike is that...it looks like a GSXR but thiner...

z400stunter

Haha, i was just kidding with ya.  Gs 500's are cool bikes. I sold one about a week ago.
JUMP IT!

Young Gun

Sweet.  Im debating on a Z400 or LTR450 for a quad, hows the LTR run?
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

z400stunter

Runs pretty strong.  I miss reverse though.  You should buy my ltz from me!  ;)
JUMP IT!

Young Gun

Quote from: z400stunter on December 30, 2006, 09:17:54 AM
Runs pretty strong.  I miss reverse though.  You should buy my ltz from me!  ;)

haha no thanks.  I want to buy brand new, right off the showroom floor.  Were newer to quads so im hoping a quad smells as good as a new car  :D
2008 KFX450R
Full DASA Exhaust, FCI, Dynojet PC5, Hiper CF1 Beadlocks, ITP GNCC Holeshots, IMS Roll Bumper, ProArmor FAT Peg Nerfbars, Red Radiator hoses, Engine ICE Coolant, Spider Grips, Blingster Rear Grab Bar

2004 TRX450R
Too much to list...

dnigels

I have some land to show you at low tide.
'06 Yamaha 350 Wolverine
'06 Yamaha PW80
'07 Chevy Silverado 1500 [url="//ext.cab"]Ext.cab[/url]

qt314nfla

I think it'd be aweful nice of you to let me keep that Z running while you're having fun on your new toy.  I'm also thinking you have some sweet dam toys!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com