Apology to Willis Pledger

Started by TRX450R_Racer, December 04, 2006, 02:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TRX450R_Racer

 Willis,
   I can't express how sorry I am that I slammed into you in the first turn. I heard that I took you out of the race. I can't blame you if you're upset. Intially I would be too. The last thing I want to do is hurt someone or break their equipment. Hopefully there are no hard feelings.

  I don't know what happened but my brakes were fine in practice. I went into the fist turn tryung to get inside you and I grabbed the front brakes and the lever went right to the bars. I had nothing at all. I had to pump the fronts the whole race to get them to work. Again I can't say sorry enough. See you at the next race. Frank Bartus
Member of South East Florida Trail Riders

Life's to short, wear a helmet.
Dress for the crash, not for the ride.
Ripped off by Brandon George.

dreth

Quote from: TRX450R_Racer on December 04, 2006, 02:04:08 PM
Willis,
   I can't express how sorry I am that I slammed into you in the first turn. I heard that I took you out of the race. I can't blame you if you're upset. Intially I would be too. The last thing I want to do is hurt someone or break their equipment. Hopefully there are no hard feelings.

  I don't know what happened but my brakes were fine in practice. I went into the fist turn tryung to get inside you and I grabbed the front brakes and the lever went right to the bars. I had nothing at all. I had to pump the fronts the whole race to get them to work. Again I can't say sorry enough. See you at the next race. Frank Bartus



that is great sportsmanship ;)

Toomey

Frank is one of those good guys for sure.  Hope everything is cool.
Looking for a junker dirt bike project.

06LimitedPred

Accidents happen in racing, hopefully he understands.
98 KX125

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com