Need help with tires for my polaris

Started by OIF_Warrior, December 03, 2006, 05:52:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OIF_Warrior

I have an 04 Polaris Twin 600 and want to know what the biggest tires are I can put on it with out a lift kit. I plan on getting a lift kit in the future regardless but if it comes down to new wheels and mud tires or a lift kit i'm going for the wheels and tires first. I appreciate any help anyone can give me.
A bad day 4-wheelin' is better than the best day in Iraq.

Formerly Known As: Juggalo_Warrior

yunt2ride

I have 26 inch mud bugs on my 500 and all I needed was 1 inch spacers in the front. The size I have are 26X12X12 REARS AND 26X10X12 FRONTS on stock wheels. You can get spacers from highlifter for about $115.
1997 Chevrolet 4WD extended cab
2005 Polaris 500HO 4X4 Hunter Edition Camo

MadMudder

We got the 2in lift for our 500 and it was only like 100bucks. Its definitly worth the money. You might get away with a 26in tire but the lift would be a wise investment because you would be cleared for almost anything besides a 29 or something.
2013 BF650i 4x4
Stock; for now..