Rodman IV pictures 1/22

Started by Redgrizzly660, January 20, 2005, 11:40:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

girlieblazer

Looks like everyone got a lot of really good pics.  
Polaris Razor

big-daddy

Got to said that we rode all day on saturday with peanut and hunter. those kids can ride! If you slow down for a minute to rest, they we past you a take the lead. both great kids!!  ;)  
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

CAOSPOP

I could'nt agree with you anymore Ricky. I know I nearly blew my engine trying to catch'em when they took that wrong turn. Great people. Gotta Ride,Gotta Ride.

Nightbreed

Guys I cant tell you how much fun we had. The best part of this whole trip for us, was that our 4 year old rode is 50 quad for the first time in all of his 4 years. And he did soooo, well.

I spent more time watching him, and 1fast250r's boy on the little red 50, then I did riding.

Her are some of our pics.
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

#181
this was probably the best one of the day. after he went down into that hole, he looked up at us and threw up both hands, and yelled, I DID AN ENDO!!!  ;D

If all of you remember, this is the same little one that we posted pics back in febuary or march that was trying to do tricks on his bicycle already. GOD HELP US ALL, HE HAS A QUAD!!!!
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

#182
 Here were the best two riders of the day.

"Hey man, you wanna race!"
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

VForce700

now he's really going to be hell on wheels mike. I don't think you can hang that one on the garage door opener like the other bike though... ;D

LakeMaryKid

Quotethis was probably the best one of the day. after he went down into that hole, he looked up at us and threw up both hands, and yelled, I DID AN ENDO!!!  ;D

If all of you remember, this is the same little one that we posted pics back in febuary or march that was trying to do tricks on his bicycle already. GOD HELP US ALL, HE HAS A QUAD!!!!



LMAO Mike i so see that happening! That is too funny man! Deffinately a cute kid!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

Nightbreed

 ;D Tell you how happy I was, this is the first time I have got to ride since my little accident before Thanksgiving.

Man did I miss flying.
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

 ;D Here's Mrs. Nightbreed, aka mom
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

#187
 ;D 1Fast250RRRRRRRRRRR!
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

Nightbreed

 ;D

Here is Big Pimpin aka "HOLLYWOOD"
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

big-daddy

Mike we need to set up a ride for the kids. I missed not bring my son on this ride. we can setup a ride for them in a safe place. what do you think ? (sand drags and jumps) dreth warm up his kid as we speak.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

bbf

looks like the kids had fun at the pit

Honda328i

Thanks everyone for the awseome pictures.  I missed riding with the gang this weekend, but my son had a great birthday party, he's 5.  When is Rodman V?  ;D  I'm already thinking of it.

[url="http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg"]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y162/Chuck_Norris/WANNARIDE.jpg[/url]

Nightbreed

That sounds like a great idea. Let me get my oldest sons LT80 done, and we can set somthing up, Like a Rodman Kids Ride 1, lol

QuoteMike we need to set up a ride for the kids. I missed not bring my son on this ride. we can setup a ride for them in a safe place. what do you think ? (sand drags and jumps) dreth warm up his kid as we speak.
What doesnt kill you, Makes you stronger!

big-daddy

My son Raptor 50 is getting few more mods this week. Post the picture went I am done  ;D ;D I will start thread and see who wants to go. Take care Mike and family
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

450rutmaker

Did anyone get a pic of the little boy on the red kasea 90 jumping the same hill as all of these other pics. I forgot my camera and have none. You can email them to me or post here. Hes the one with the loud pipe.

Thanks his happy dad
Daniel
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

girlieblazer

QuoteThat sounds like a great idea. Let me get my oldest sons LT80 done, and we can set somthing up, Like a Rodman Kids Ride 1, lol



We would definitely be up for a kids ride.  Our 5 year old would probably love to be able to ride with a bunch of kids her own age.
Polaris Razor

dreth


Ida_Mann

Quotethis was probably the best one of the day. after he went down into that hole, he looked up at us and threw up both hands, and yelled, I DID AN ENDO!!!  ;D

If all of you remember, this is the same little one that we posted pics back in febuary or march that was trying to do tricks on his bicycle already. GOD HELP US ALL, HE HAS A QUAD!!!!

"« Last Edit: Jan 23rd, 2005, 8:53pm by Nightbreed » "

hehehe

she got ya again.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

girlieblazer

Hey is someone going to start a forum naming a place, time and date for a kids ride?
Polaris Razor

big-daddy

QuoteHey is someone going to start a forum naming a place, time and date for a kids ride?
yes, I will start the thread after I talk to Da Mtg Man to see what day will be the best time and plan it out good. I like to give out Trophies  to the kids, little thing that goes along way for the little ones. I promise that when Big-D does something he does it right.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member