SFWMD wants to meet with ATV riders Dec 7th

Started by Thrumud, December 02, 2006, 12:06:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrumud

Yes, it's me again asking for your support. I know you guys are tired of my postings and asking riders to show up, but it's for the future of our sport. I am not asking members of this site to show, I am asking true enthusiast who give a s#!t about the sport to please show up at this meeting. Riders from the SW & SE region this concerns your riding privileges.  

So please attend:  

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

bigscrub79

[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

mikeE36


Thrumud

I should know by Monday but it will held in Naples. 
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

1FasterBlaster

I'm low on funds.I'm not sure I can afford another trip to Naples .

Gato

Dennis I asked Rick to try to change it to Fri. cause it would be easier for a lot of people from SE to attend I think he already emailed Clarence but he is waiting to hear back from him I can't speak for everyone but if it is on Fri. I will go. (Peter)
2008 Yamaha Rhino 700FI(camo)
2002 Arctic Cat 400i 4x4
2010 Arctic CAt 700 h1

z400stunter

Keep me posted.  I get off work at 7 but if its close I'm in.
JUMP IT!